C.79

Louis
Gigi, can you please pick up the phone !

Louis
This is important !

Gigi
What do you want ?

Louis
Wdym what do you want ? I've been trying to join you for 2 days now.

Gigi
Sorry, the met Gala has been taking all my time. What's up ?

Louis
My manager is threatening to drop me because of the drama we caused with Zayn and Harry. They think I put you through all of this...

Louis
Which clearly isn't the case. So if we could have a meeting where you backed me up. Telling them that it was both our idea...

Gigi
Look, Louis. I don't know if there's any other way to tell you this but.. we can't be seen together anymore.

Gigi
I spoke to my team and really they think that staying with you would just bring a bad image to my career.

Louis
Wtf do you mean ?

Gigi
Well, just loose my number ? I mean you really didn't think that after the bullshit your ex boyfriend pulled on us we'd allowed to see each other?

Louis
I understood we had to lay low for a while. But you don't understand ! They want to drop me ! I've already looked for other managers and nobody wants me because of all of this !

Louis
We were supposed to be a team Gigi ! Wtf ?

Gigi
I don't know what you want me to say. I'm doing what's best for me. You'll be able to see the girls but that's it.

Louis
The best foooor you ? WHAT ABOUT ME ? I was there for you ! Followed you around the city like a puppy just for your fucking image !

Louis
And you can't fucking sit with me 1h just to back me up.

Gigi
Got to go. This was nice. See you when you visit the girls. Make sure to smile at the paps in front of the house when you do.

Gigi
Hope you the best Louis.

Louis
WTF

THIS USER HAS BLOCKED YOU

~~~~
Damn. Gigi did him dirty

1. What do you think Louis should do ?

2. Who do you think he should turn to for help ?

3. How was your day / how is you day doing ?