C.107

3'199'199 likes Harrystyles At this point I feel like I had to try it 😬

3'199'199 likes
Harrystyles At this point I feel like I had to try it 😬

View all comments
Zayn I'm coming home right now ! You're trying to drown our baby !
|
Harrystyles don't worry babe ! He's with me :))
||
Zayn that's exactly my problem

Zarryshipper omggg goals !

Harrysnipple wait ? Isn't this a normal thing to do ? I thought everyone did stuff like that 🤔

Selenagomez This is cute... but dangerous ... I'm conflicted 😬😬

—————
Harrystyles
Hey...

Niallhoran
Wait is this really you ?

Harrystyles
Ok deserved that.. but I just spoke to Selena and she's worried about you...

Harrystyles
I mean you got tattoos and you think you're being followed !

Harrystyles
You HATE tattoos 👀👀 and what the hell

Niallhoran
That's what I've been trying to tell you ever since !!! Something is really wrong..

Harrystyles
Niall you're delusional..... really !

Harrystyles
Why would anyone follow you ? 🤔🤔 Don't u think it's like a crazy fan or something

Niallhoran
That's what I thought at first... but it became weird ... the same black car was always everywhere I was.. and I always feel this presence around me....

Niallhoran
I think it has to do with the contract...

Harrystyles
What contract ?? 0.0

Niallhoran
The one we signed at the beginning with the band....

Harrystyles
Are u serious ?? That was years ago !!!! Why would anyone do anything about it now ?? And who would it be ??

Niallhoran
This is were things get complicated... and you might not like it...

Niallhoran
I think it's Zayn....

Harrystyles
Ha. And I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Fuck off Niall

Niallhoran
No listen. I know it might sound crazy but that's maybe exactly what he wants !

Harrystyles
Zayn isn't even in the band anymore why would he ???

Niallhoran
Yes but he's record label is still associated with ours, right ??????
Look, Imagine this. He leaves the group knowing that he'll still get money with his solo career. But then he remembers the contract.

Niallhoran
He then contacts our label and proposes a better deal and contract ! But maybe with the same conditions with ours..
Which means he needs us either dead or in prison.. or totally OFF the contract...

Niallhoran
You guys used to be close but he messed things up... he knows you're the  link between all of us so he starts "beef" with you knowing it'll catch the others attention.. He got everyone involved...

Harrystyles
What about Gigi ?? And Louis ?!!

Niallhoran
He needs a scheming partner ! Someone he'll probably share the money with.. Gigi is the perfect girl. No one would think she's in with him.
Louis, he needed him gone.. which he did. Liam he framed him for the accident.. Now he's in prison. Louis is dead. Liam is gone. It's us next ! I'm sure !!

Harrystyles
No. It doesn't make sense ! Why would he ask me to marry him ???

Niallhoran
He made you do your Will already right? To who are u giving all your money if you die ? To your loving husband right ???
No one would notice. They'll just think you're hopelessly in love with him.

Harrystyles
But he's doing the same for me...

Niallhoran
It's all in his plan....

Niallhoran
I know this is hard to believe but I actually think we are both in danger !!!
I think I'm next... either I'll die or you'll just never hear anything about me soon...

Harrystyles
Liam tried to tell me something..
but I didn't believe him. We were suppose to meet but he got arrested before I could do anything...

Niallhoran
We should meet in an hour ! And see what we can do.. Don't tell Zayn...

Niallhoran
Actually do tell him ! If something happens to me..
Then we'll know it's him...

Harrystyles
... I..
Ok I'll see you in an hour

Niallhoran
Please be safe H. And thanks for believing me !

———
Harrystyles
Hey babe where are you ?

Zayn
I'm with Gigi ? She's still deciding how she wants he maid of honor dress to look like ! Why ?

Harrystyles
Oh.... well Euhm... I'm going to meet Niall in about an hour...

Zayn
Niall ? Since when do you talk to him ????

Harrystyles
Well we're just trying to get things back sorted why ? Can't I ?

Zayn
No... It's just.. I don't trust him that much anymore.. but I guess have fun.

Harrystyles
Thanks babe 😘

Zayn
Wait, where are you guys meeting ??

Harrystyles
Avenue Park near the Starbucks...

Zayn
Ok 😘 bring me back something from Starbucks !

———-
Unknown
Avenue Park. 4pm you act precisely at that time.

Unknown
Yes sir.

——-
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

WHAT ZAYN ?