C.51

💕Baby Mama
What the fuck was that interview ?

Me
Hello to you too, babe. What's wrong this time ?

💕Baby Mama
Don't play fucking dumb with me, Z ! Why the hell did you react like that when James asked about Harry and Louis ?!

Me
I don't know ? Why do you even care ?! I'm with you, right ? Isn't that enough ?

💕Baby mama
No that's not enough ! You can't do anything, right 🙄. You didn't have to storm out from the studio ! Did you think about what it's going to look like ? People are going to think I'm
going out with some rude ass snobby musician !

💕Baby mama
And what the fuck ? Like the song Let Me ? You never wrote or mention anything about wanting to be with me for the rest of my life ! So who the fuck was this song about ? And you better not lie Zayn !

Me
Are you serious ? Do you just always think about yourself ?! You know how
Louis and I aren't on the best terms right now ! So excuse me if I thought the question wasn't appropriate !

Me
And of course that fucking song wasn't for you ! With you acting this way why would I write a song about you ?

Me
You're so ungrateful ! I left the person I loved because you asked me to be there for our daughters ! I left everything for you and you can't even appreciate what anything I do for you !

💕 Baby mama
Oh please, you didn't leave anybody. If you're talking about Harry then I think I need to remind you that you're not gay. So stop playing the fucking victim for 2s and remember who's the pregnant one here !

Me
Omg, wtf ? You know what ! Don't wait for me tonight. I'm not coming home. See you in the delivery room.

4'198'107 likesZayn The boys and girls are here, I mess around with them and I'm okay with it

4'198'107 likes
Zayn The boys and girls are here, I mess around with them and I'm okay with it.

Disabled Comments

~~~~~
This chapter was a mess