C.91

3'197'198 likesZayn Hi, it's been a while

3'197'198 likes
Zayn Hi, it's been a while... like a month or something.... With the past events I didn't feel comfortable addressing the issue on social media. But I feel like it's time now. Liam has been sentenced for 7 years of prison.

There is not much more to say than that we're sorry. For letting you down, bringing our problems online and not being the best examples for you guys.

I love you

Z

Disabled Comments

————
Flashbacks

« I don't understand, what is this ? » Niall pushed the paper towards the man standing in front of them. They were in a small room secluded from the rest of the big meeting rooms. Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn stared expectantly at the man standing in front of them.

On the other side of the table Simon frowned and pushed the paper back at them.
« It's a contract boys made by Modest! » He looked down and the pens he had placed earlier on the table, hoping it would rush the process of the signing.

« But I don't understand the terms... » Everyone looked at Harry, his face was shaped in a frown and he had a small pout on his mouth.
« Basically Babe, what happens is that we'll all make money. Together and individually. When we get older or if something happens to one of us, like dying or going to prison for more than 3 years the person is out of the contract and looses the money to us. Which means that if all of us die and there's one of us left he gets all the money. Did I sum it up well ? » Zayn said looking at Simon waiting for a respond.

« That's about it. But remember you don't have to die. If you go to prison for more than 3 years you're out. And bye bye the money. » The boys all nodded and smiled in a tensed way.

Taking their pens they all signed on the dotted lines designated for them.

« Ha, this is kinda morbid like we'd be taking dead money kinda. But anyways I bet your sorry asses that I'll be the last one standing ! » Everyone looked at Louis and rolled their eyes, of course he'd joke about it. They shook their heads and directed themselves towards the entrance of the room.

All the boys were talking loudly not believing they had actually signed with a Recording label. Soon enough all the boys forgot about the contract, except one of them. He smirked at the idea of getting all this money to himself.

Let the scheming being.

—/-/———
Yeah so. That happened.
Who the fuck is the boy ?!?

Are our Zarry babies in danger ? 😭😭😭