C.124

2'198'199 likes Zayn We promised each other forever

2'198'199 likes
Zayn We promised each other forever. We said we'd make it till the end. You and I, together against the rest of the world.

So I'm sorry if I still don't understand clearly what's going on right now.
When you collapsed in front of me and was transported in the ambulance I told myself that this was only a dream.. you were, you needed to be okay. When the doctors told me they weren't sure if you were going to make it out alive. I laughed at them, they didn't know you like I did... You were stronger than that.

When the girls started crying, worried about you... I held them closer to my chest hugging the worry away. Because you were going to be alright. We needed  to be alright.

But when the doctors came out.. their heads hung down low... I shook my head... this was just a Dream... you were going to walk out that door laughing because you'd pranked me once again...

The thing is that you didn't. There was no laughter, no mocking. Just silence... as my tears rushed down my cheeks and my knees hit the floor...
I kept shaking my head..
You weren't dead. You couldn't be dead. 4 hours ago you were hugging me on the sofa... Telling me everything would be ok. Tomorrow you would perform

And you'd take everyone's breath away....

So tell me why did you leave like this Zayn ?

When you promised me forever ? Why did you have to go and leave me all alone ? After everything we'd been through...

I can't write and post this on my account because if I did it would make everything ten times more real...

And I can't have that now. You can't be dead Zayn....

You can't be gone.

You were suppose to fight against brain cancer and win...

So why didn't you ?

Just please come back would you ?
We miss you.

I miss you so much... baby....

H.x

Disabled Comments

————
Unknown
With the pills you've been feeding him the poison acted faster. Thank you Mr. Styles.

MrStyles
It was a pleasure working and doing business with you. I hope we meet again.

Unknown
Of course. I just received the money. Take care Mr. Styles and say hello to Miss Gomez for me.. It was a pleasure working for her too.

Mr. Styles
Of course. Goodbye sir.

————-
Selenagomez
When do you sign the contract ?

Harrystylesmalik
Simon should send it to me in about an hour

Selenagomez
I guess I'll prepare my suitcase 😌. Where are you taking me first, love ? 💕

Harrystylesmalik
Aruba 😌. Zayn never wanted to go 🙄.

Selenagomez
It's a good thing you killed him then 😌💕😏

Harrystylesmalik
Ha. It's a good thing you helped me, babe 😘.

Selenagomez
Thank god it's over. Pretending to be in love with that Hadid bitch 😬😬.

Harrystylesmalik
Sorry you had to go through all of that ..... I was kinda jealous ... our secret rendezvous weren't enough....

Selenagomez
Well now we all our lives in front of us. When's the funeral ? 🤔

Harrystylesmalik
In a week.. Then I get all his money 😌.

Selenagomez
😍😍😩. Can't wait.

Selenagomez
Wait what about the kids ???

Harrystylesmalik
I'm dropping them at their mothers... then I'm faking a mental breakdown.. You know.. husband died and all !! Need some time to get away 😂😂

Selenagomez
What about me ? How do we justify my presence around you ?

Harrystylesmalik
You're helping me get better.. 5 months later we fall in love 😌😌 and I can't live without you 😌😍😘

Selenagomez
Sounds like a plan ✅

Selenagomez
Aruba here we come 😘

Conversation was deleted

————-
Simon
Hi harry.. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.. but as you know.. business is business.. so here's the contract deal....
You getting the all the money of the band...

Harrystylesmalik
Thank you.. This too much and I wish I could just not accept this money... But I'll make great use of it....
I hope to see you soon, Simon 😌

Simon
Wait Harry do you miss him ?

Harrystylesmalik
Of course.... He was he love of my life and still is. If it wasn't for him... I'd never where I am, right now.

Harrystylesmalik
I owe Zayn everything. And I'll never forget him❤️

————————
Well guys. This is it.

It's the end

They will be an Epilogue... That takes place years later.

Love all of you and thank you soooo much for reading this book !

I literally never thought it would get so many views...

Love you loads