C.82

1'197'073 likesNiallhoran Guess who just got adopted by the management

1'197'073 likes
Niallhoran Guess who just got adopted by the management. Welcome to your new home, mate !

Tagged : @Louist91

View all comments
Selenagomez Im confused. What ?
|
Zquads you're representing the whole fandom right now

Louist91 Loved spending the day with you man ! Hope to see more of you !

Niamshipper Louis is what we call a home wrecker.... ZIGI, Zarry and now Niam ? Like staaaahp !

Zayn liked this comment

Harrystyles Smh
|
Niallhoran If you don't agree with something you can text me about it. Do have to put it all over the internet.
||
Harrystyles the thing is Niall, I'm not ashamed of anything. I don't agree with this. This boy is toxic and will ruin you. When that happens don't come crawling back.

Zquads Sir.... I don't feel so good... 🤢🤕

Tomholland liked this comment

PerrieEdwards So cuuute !
|
Niallhoran thanks love !

Gigihadid my favorite boys
|
Niallhoran lmao you thought.

Lirryisgod Can we just take a minute. Niall basically just chose Louis over all his friends. Stabbing them right in the back and he's getting no hate for it ? What the hell ?
|
Niallhoran first of all I'm not choosing anyone ! I'm just helping a friend in need. I believe that everybody makes mistakes, some worse than others but that doesn't mean you have shut them out of your life ! Forgive but do not forget. Be the better person for once in your life and remove all that hate that you keep in your heart. That's how I think. If other people don't agree with me than too bad. You should treat people with kindness.

32'978 likes on this comment

Liampayne 🙄....

——————————-
Harry
I can't believe he's doing this !

Zayn
Well I do understand where he's coming from.

Harry
Oh BecAuse NOW you agree ? What the fuck happened to « he's gonna pay for this » « I hate him, he could die for all I want I don't care »

Zayn
Babe, I was angry at Niall for choosing Louis's side but I can't force an opinion on him. He doesn't understand what we've been through.. Hell everyone who says they understand.. they actually don't... cause they don't know what we've been through..

Harry
You're right. Like always 🙄🙄🙄

Zayn
Yeah I know. Since I'm always right I think it wouldn't be such a good idea if we had the New Years party our house...

Harry
HA you thought !!!!!!! COME PLEAAAAAASE ! I mean we celebrated Christmas and I didn't get any good pictures for the gram :(... New Year's Eve party is the best thing ever for the gram...

Zayn
Since when did you become an Instagram whore 😱 ????

Harry
Hey that's mean. I'm just giving the fans what they want ! ( A/N if only)

Zayn
Will you come into my room and cuddle with me tonight ?

Harry
We can do more than cuddle 😏😏😏

Zayn
Harry We spoke about this....

Harry
Yeah yeah 🙄🙄🙄

Zayn
I'll be waiting 😌 Love you

Harry
Yeah Love you too

________
Hey babies !

So just wanted to thank you guys soooo much for the 11k and 1k votes ! When I started this book it was really just to please a friend and now it became so much more !

Also I've grown attached to my daily commentators 😍. You make me laugh soooo much and I legit love your reactions to the chapters. I'm also so grateful to have guys around !

So it's official Niall has joined the dark side ......

1. What did you think about his opinion on the whole thing

2. What do you think will happen at the New Years party ?