C.49

Hi everyone, this is James Corden and you're watching the Late Late Night show ! Today I have the pleasure to have Zayn Malik as a guest former One Direction boybander !

How are you mate ?

Hey, thanks for having me ! I'm great, thanks for asking

Before anything else, I just want to congratulate you for the baby ! Not long before the big day right ?

Hahaha thanks. Yeah, Gigi and I are really excited. She's a wonderful woman and I couldn't be happier to be having a child with her ! There's just one month to go !

Do you already know the gender ?

Yes, we're having beautiful twin daughters !

Wow ! Aren't you scared ? I mean one child is already something but two ?

Euh, i mean it is overwhelming but you know. Got to do what you've got to do !

Right, so you've just released a new single called Let Me what inspired you for the song ?

Zayn passes a hand in his hair getting uncomfortable.

Well, euuuhm, I was in love — and that's pretty evident. And yeah, I was aspiring to be in love with someone for the rest of my life and the rest of theirs, as we all do. And things change and we move forward in life. Times change, but yeah, that's what I was thinking when I wrote the song."

Wait, so are you saying that this song isn't about your current girlfriend but someone we might not know about ?

No ! That's not what I'm saying. Gigi and I broke up for a while, but I wrote this song... well Euhm, when we.. you know where in love. Then we broke up and now we're back. That's, that's what I meant.

Oh, ok ! Well to changed subject. Two of your band mates just came out as Bi ! Harry and Louis, how do you feel about that. Especially since we know that Louis and you aren't on the best terms.

I really don't want to talk about this. I mean if Harry is happy with Louis then it's cool for him. I was here to talk about my music that's all.

So no comment on Louis ? Because We've all notice how you and Harry had become really close. But then you two were not seen in the public for quite a while?

Listen James, it's not because two people don't post about each other on the internet or don't know go out in public spaces together that something is wrong. Harry and I are fine. Louis is the one being a Dick. Now if you don't have anymore questions I'm out.

Suddenly Zayn stands up from the chair he's sitting on and abruptly leaves the studio. He knows he's going to get a in trouble because of what he just did, but he didn't care.

He just didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~
Someone's touchy. What's up with Harry and Louis, Zayn ? Don't like them together ?