C.108

Avenue Park 4pm

Harry was worried. While parking his car in the parking lot in front of the Starbucks, he started wondering if coming to meet Niall was such a good idea after all. After hearing how scared and worried Selena was after texting him two days ago Harry had reconsidered his options. 

He couldn't  keep ignoring Niall for ever. People would probably think he was a dick, which he was absolutely not. 

Crossing the road the he searched for his sunglasses in his left pockets. Didn't need any crazy fans recognising him now. He didn't really know where Niall wanted to meet, but technically if you were a small white paranoid boy, you'd try to meet in the most discret neighbourhood ever. 

Avenue Park was perfect for that. Not a lot of people lived in the part of the city and at 4pm people weren't really walking in the streets. Perfect for a secret non secret meeting. 

Harry looked at his watch. 4:20pm. Like always Niall was late. He looked for his phone wondering if he had any new text messages. 

Niallhoran 

Turn around and walk in the alley. 

Harry frowned. Well that wasn't creepy at all.. Something wasn't right. Why would Niall want to meet in a dark alley ? Still not certain Harry did as instructed and entered the dark alley. His eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness but soon enough he could see what surrounded him. 

Not far from him, there was Niall leaning against one of the walls smoking something that looked like a cigarette. As he approached, Harry sniffed the air. Well that's not a cigarette. 

"Since when do you smoke weed ?" Niall snapped his head towards Harry's voice. Noticing that it was only Harry he visibly relaxed. 

"It helps me sleep sometimes. And get's me relaxed, I wonder why I never tried it before." he chuckled. Harry didn't know what he found funny but at the looks of it the Niall standing in front of him wasn't the small Irish boy that he met at Boot Camp. 

"Did the tattoos help too ?" Niall looked at his arms once bare they were now covered in tattoos. 

"I don't know, mate. I just felt like it was time you know. I think I mostly did it for Liam and Louis. As a tribute for a fallen brothers." At that Harry frowned. He had nearly forgotten why he was here at the first place. 

"Why are we here, Niall?" he crossed his arms waiting for an answer. Niall bit his lips. He looked around and him and finally threw his joint on the ground. Slowly and nervously he approached Harry. 

"I told you Haz. Somethings happening to the band. Someones trying to end us all one by one. And i'm pretty sure its my turn next !" As Harry stared at Niall he could see how tired and sleep deprived he looked. He was wearing a shirt that look like as if he hadn't washed it for days. His pants weren't better themselves and his hair once blond were a shade of dark brown. 

"Look, Niall this isn't some James Bond movie. Nobody is trying to end us all to get some money. We're all rich enough to survive till the end. Why would anyone want more ?"

"Because they're greedy. They want, they need more of it. They are so full of themselves that they can't see anybody else but them." Harry rolled his eyes. 

"You know all of us no one is like that. Louis maybe.. but he's dead. D E A D." Harry shouted trying to get through Niall's thick skull. 

"Don't you think I know that ?! That's why I think it's Zayn. They used to be partner in crimes, before everything went to shit. Maybe it's some sort of sick revenge. I don't know mate. I just know that this contract is going to kill us all." 

"I don't believe you. Zayn isn't like that and I know it. For all I know it could be you." At that Niall scoffed. 

"Me ? Have you seen me lately. I can't sleep, think or eat properly. All I'm obsessed over is if someone is watching over me waiting to kill me slowly."

"Then why don't you call the police ?" 

"I don't trust them. I don't trust anyone." Harry chuckled. 

"And you trust me ?" 

"No, I don't. But I know you Haz. What you built for yourself. Your solo album, your family. That's not something you would want to ruin. You fought and suffered too much for it." Harry looked away. Niall wasn't wrong everything he had now was far too important for him. 

"Ok well, what do you want us to do, run away ?" He looked over at Niall, he didn't like the look on his face. 

"Niall you couldn't possibly think - 

"Think about it ! It's our only chance. You can bring the girls and Shawn, we'll just start all over." As Niall kept ranting he finally saw that Harry wasn't responding anymore. 

"What's up Haz ?" Harry was frowning there was a car that kept passing by the alley. It was the 5th time since they had started talking that it passed. 

All of a sudden it stopped. In a blink of an eye a man wearing a mask jumped out of the car with a hand gun. 

"Niall Horan we've been looking for you." The man pointed the gun towards Niall. Without thinking Harry pushed Niall from the bullet and jumped in front of it. 

"HARRY !" 

Harry knew that voice. Strangely enough it wasn't Niall's. 

Wait, Zayn ? Before he could think further his head hit the floor and his was embraced with darkness. 

--- 

I wrote this chapter 7 times. But it wouldn't upload. 

I ended up writing this bullshit... .-. 

.-. But Harry getting shot 

Zayn is that really him ? If it is what is he doing here ? 

I HATE THIS good thing i do Instagram chapters. 

Love you