Yule Ball: Jealousy

Cedric straightened his tie for the thirtieth time.

"Mate, your tie's fine stop messing with it!" Ian exclaimed.

Cedric's shoulders slumped. "Sorry Ian."

Ian sighed. "It's fine. And I should be the one saying sorry here. Maybe if I hadn't agreed to go with Marietta, you'd be going with the one you should really be with."

"No Ian it isn't your fault." Cedric sighed.

"How about we agree it's Brice's fault?" Ian said slinging an arm over Cedric's shoulder.

Cedric laughed. "Sure."

"So you ready to meet the girls?"

"I guess."

!

Cedric walked down the entrance hall to where everyone had agreed to meet their partners. He looked around trying to see if he could find Mimi. But instead he spotted Cho in the midst. She was the only one wearing pure white robes. Cedric put a smile on his face as he came up to her.

"Hi." He said coming up.

"Hi Cedric." She said abashed. "You look nice."

"Thanks, you do too."

"Thank you." Cho said blushing as her friends around her giggled.

"Hey look, isn't that Krum?" Marietta asked cocking her head to the side so that she could get a better look.

"Looks like he asked a Beauxbaton girl." One of the girls said, jealousy dripping from her words.

Cedric turned around to see that indeed it was Krum with an extremely pretty girl on his arms. The girl had a set of periwinkle-blue robes on as well as an air of elegance to her. Her caramel colored hair was styled to frame her face perfectly. Her light make up complimented her gorgeous toffee brown eyes.

Cedric did a double take. Caramel hair and toffee eyes. "Mimi?" He exclaimed as he took several steps forward to the couple.

Krum's date looked up. Her face broke into a smile as she walked out of her date's arm. "Cedric!" She squealed as she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh my you look great!" She said smiling.

"Me? You look like a blooming rose." Cedric said placing his hands on her waist. He also had a smile on his face as he looked down at her.

Krum and the people around them stared unblinking. Some of Cho's and Cedric's friends had no clue what was going on.

Ian smiled watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"Her- my-own." Krum said breaking the couple out of their revere.

Hermione's eyes widened as she realized that they were still surrounded by others. Cedric reluctantly let her go.

Several girls and guys around them had their jaw open in shock.

"That's Hermione Granger?" A girl exclaimed, shocked as hell.

"Bloody hell. " Robbie agreed with her.

"Who would've known that was what she was hiding beneath those robes." Brice said.

Brice's date glared then stomped on his foot while Cedric and Krum both glared at him. Ian whacked him on the head. Hermione was blushing furiously.

"Champion's over here. Please!" McGonagall's voice boomed.

Cedric who was still holding Hermione's hand, started to move forward but was quickly stopped by Krum.