Midnight and Monday

Oh my gosh, I know its been a while but here it is, at least it wasn't a year!

But thank you so much everyone for all your reviews, they make me soooooo happy and wishing that I could update again and again!

Well here it is, hope you all like!

___

Cedric stood on the other side of the door to the Gryffindor portrait as he waited for Hermione. He warily smiled as the Fat Lady tried to chat to him but it was more like she was just talking to no one as Cedric had gotten lost a few minutes ago on what they were even talking about.

"Cedric,"

Cedric looked up, his grey eyes lighting up when he caught sight of Hermione. "Hey," He said walking up to her.

Hermione looked up, a warm smile on her face as Cedric placed his hands on her hips. They didn't even hear when the Fat Lady hmphed at them for not paying her any attention.

Cedric leaned his forehead against hers as he grinned. "How does a walk around the Lake sound?"

Hermione nodded her smile still in place.

!

Hermione leaned against Cedric chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "So the feast…" She trailed.

Cedric sighed as he snuggled up even closer to her. "The ministry." He simply said.

Hermione nodded before whirling around. "I'm afraid they're going after you and Harry." She said her doe like toffee eyes looking at him full of worry.

"Me too," Cedric tightened his hold on her. "While trying to act like all is okay."

"But its not,"

"No."

"Please Cedric, just be careful this year." Hermione rested her chin on Cedric's chest, sighing as she heard his heart thump.

Cedric ran his fingers through her caramel locks. "I won't, but you too Meems. I need you." Cedric whispered.

Hermione looked up, her hands on his chest, her left hand hovering where his heart steadily thumped under her palm. "I love you."

Cedric grinned, before picking Hermione up to stand her on his toes. After doing so, he leant down to kiss her fully on the lips.

Hermione wrapped both her arms around his neck.

Cedric grinned into the kiss as he lifted her up, twirling them as they continued to kiss.

"Cedric!" Hermione protested as she felt herself being spun.

"How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Dit-" Hermione didn't get to finish as they heard a cough a couple of feet from them.

Standing by the hallway was McGonagall, Snape, and the god awful Umbridge in her pink sweatered glory.

"Nauseating." Snape said as soon as the Cedric let Hermione down.

"Ten minutes until curfew you two," McGonagall sighed.

Hermione flushed bright red as she nodded.

Cedric just grinned back as he too nodded adding a good evening and asking how they were.

Snape gave him a look while McGonagall shook her head at him. The boy really was a natural born charmer. Umbridge though peered at him, studying him. Then upon looking at his hands that were still resting on Hermione's waist, she looked up with narrowed eyes before she too hmphed not unlike the Fat Lady before upturning her nose. "I see I may need to talk to Albus about some more policies regarding students and their behaviors." She said nasally.