You're All that I Have

Hermione gripped the railing, her knuckles white as snow. "Where are they? Shouldn't they be back by now?" She asked somewhat hysterically. Both Viktor and Fleur were back already. But there had also been a bright light just some time ago that had to have come from either Cedric or Harry. For some reason Hermione got a bad feeling.

"They're probably fine." Ian said though he looked worried too.

"I'm hungry. Do you have any-"

Hermione whirled around. "And how can you be thinking about food at a time like this!?"

"Sorry I-" Ron was cut off this time by the appearance of two boys barely standing, one leaning on the other and gripping the cup fiercely.

The whole crowd broke into a cheer. Trumpets and drums played loudly. Before Ron and Ian knew it, Hermione was running down the bleachers to the two. They followed quickly behind her.

Strain this chaos, turn it into light

I've got to see you one last night

Before the lions take their share

Leave us in pieces, scattered everywhere

"Cedric, my boy I knew you could do it!" Amos Diggory boasted loudly, sounding as proud as any father could be, as he approached Cedric. But Cedric looked out of it. Like as if he wasn't even there. However something approaching caught his eye.

Hermione was finally off the bleachers and nearly out of breath. Cedric strode towards her weakly though with determination. They met halfway. Before Hermione could react, he pulled her into his arms, holding her body flush to his, burrowing his face into her soft tendrils.

Just give me a chance to hold on

Just give me something to hold onto

"Cedric?" Hermione asked worried. Before she could say anymore Cedric pulled away for a millisecond so that he could kiss her.

It's so clear now that you are all that I have

I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have

It wasn't soft and gentle like the other times but nonetheless it took both their breaths away. It was a kiss full of pure raw need.

You're cinematic, razor sharp

A welcome arrow through the heart

Under your skin feels like home

Electric shocks on aching bones

Neither even noticed when it began to rain. The crowd had hushed down, as they stared at them. It seemed as if the scene before then was straight out of a movie. They pulled back when the need for oxygen became dire. Cedric rested his chin on the top of her head as he closed his eyes and hugged her even tighter to him.

Give me a chance to hold on

Just give me something to hold onto

"She could've been you, Mimi. She could have been." He said weakly then faltered. "If I ever lost you…"

It's so clear now that you are all that I have

I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have

It's so clear now that you are all that I have

I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have