D

The schools principle office was somewhere I was often going. Not always for bad remarks, sometimes to show off achievements or report a message to the principle himself. But this time I was there for sneaking out of the detention room with Taehyung and then leaving school premises without permission from the staff.

"I seriously hate you, Kim Taehyung. You're the only reason why I'm here" I spat at Taehyung, folding my arms.

"You don't hate me, so don't lie, and you were just as involved in what we did as I was. So why don't you just shut your god damn mouth and deal with it?" He hissed.

"Lee Minseo, Kim Taehyung" the principles secretary called, ushering us into the room.

The principle was looking out of the grand window, with his arms folded and his back turned toward us. He wasn't the most inviting man at the best of times. He always wore a black suit and tie to work with a white shirt, overly polished shoes and a belt securing his suit bottoms that was just a little too tight for him. His suit jacket was draped over his chair and there were papers strewn all over his desk. His hair was dark, with the odd streak of grey in the front and on the sides.

"You two haven't had the best of starts to the new semester, I see" he began, turning around to face us, "at our school, we produce the best grades, behaviour, and we show the least amount of tolerance to unwanted behaviour. Kim Taehyung. You and Lee Minseo got in a black Bentley yesterday afternoon around 3:45pm and left school premises, is that correct?"

"Yes," Taehyung bluntly replied, hinting his rudeness in his tone.

"Lee Minseo," the principle began, "you both ignored the instructions of Mrs Han, one of our senior members of staff, is that correct?"

"Yes," I replied, "but-"

Taehyung sharply elbowed me in the rib before I could say anything else, which shut me up. I flinched because it hurt, but thought that it was best to kept my mouth closed.

"But what, Miss Lee?" The principle asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing" I replied, keeping my head down.

"Right. You will both be cleaning both the girls and boys toilets on Wednesday as punishment. I should hope this doesn't happen again. Dismissed"

Taehyung and I left the room, sulking collectively, pushing each other back and forth.

"I see you two are in a bit of trouble" the secretary snarled.

"Shut up" Taehyung murmured under his breath, exiting the office.

And then we parted ways. It was probably for the best, since we'd only end up in a fight anyways.

"See you tonight, dick wad" I called after him, to which I received a rude hand gesture.

So now I have to spend another after school session with him, but we'll be forced to clean. Clean. The school is never clean. It's not like what we're going to do is going to make a huge difference to what it looks like.

The point is, I don't want to be near Taehyung any longer. And for all I know, fate isn't going to let that happen.