AO

After ten minutes of arguing back and forth in front of the cashier, I was running out of the store with a big white box that had a gorgeous satin bow on the top. Taehyung followed me, slipping his credit card back into his wallet.

"Happy now?" He sighed.

"No! I told you that you didn't have to buy it. And then I said no. And you still bought it anyways! I completely blame you for spending that much money on me, don't make it out like it's my fault you're so stubborn" I said, squinting my eyes at him.

"So, no 'thank you Taehyung, I love you so much' or 'how am I ever going to repay you Taehyung?" He spat, "that's not fair. You're going to have to give me a lot of hea-"

"Shh! I hissed, slapping a hand over his mouth, "you can't say that in a public place!"

He rolled his eyes, sighing a deep, over exaggerated sigh, which warmed my hand up in a matter of seconds.

"Let's go," he eventually replied, grabbing my hand and pulling it away from his mouth, "your hand tastes weird"

"I'm sorry that my hand isn't to your liking," I huffed, "but can you stop walking for a second?"

He stopped, folding his arms and looking at me. It was a sort of 'what is it now?' kind of look. I put the box down onto the bench next to me, looking up at him longingly.

"Don't look at me like that" he sighed, "you know I can't resist you"

He stepped toward me, putting his hands on my waist. I reached my hands up, circling them around his neck.

"Thank you Taehyung" I smiled, "I'm so grateful"

He inhaled the scent of my hair, squeezing me tighter.

"Come on, this is fun" he smiled, grabbing the box in one hand and my hand in the other, "let's go buy you lots of stuffies"

"Taehyung!" I whined, being dragged through the swarming crowd of people, "you're spending too much on me!"

"I want to," he said, "it's my way of making up for being cruel to you before we were dating"

"But that was ages ago" I called, catching up to him as best as I can, "you don't have to. Really"

"Minseo, shut up. I spent so many years being horrible to you because I had a crush on you" he snapped.

"You had a crush on me?" I giggled, blushing.

"Yes- wait no- I mean-"

"It's okay, I had a crush on you too"