AB

This week, my parents were going on a business trip. Taehyung was flying back home on the jet he had conveniently ordered (which he could have done in the first place), and I was home alone.

The only thing I could do was homework, so I sat at the kitchen table and whacked out a stack of math problems. I didn't get very far into the overly large amount of questions because all I could think about was him. I wanted to see him so bad, but he was obviously upset with me so I knew I couldn't go and see him once he landed.

The doorbell rang, but I didn't feel like opening it. Every time the bell has rang whilst I was home alone I've been nervous that something bad was going to happen like in the horror movies. But I sucked it up and looked through the peephole.

The bell rang again, then they banged on the door pretty hard. This was it. This was the horror movie ending I thought I was going to get. I opened it, barely realising who it was before he opened his mouth.

"Jesus Christ, you take ages to open the door" he sighed.

I felt an immediate lump build in my throat. I tried to conceal it, but it was hard. I really did miss him.

I hung my head, ashamed to even speak to him. All I could see were my baby pink bunny slippers.

He shut the door behind him, then wrapped his arms around me. I tried so hard not to cry, but a little tear drop left my eye and wet his shirt.

"I'm sorry, Minseo" he apologised, kicking his shoes off, "I shouldn't have yelled like that, I know you were only trying to make me happy"

I wrapped my arms around his waist, almost sobbing into his chest. He somehow managed to pick me up, and took me up to my bedroom.

I gripped his shirt, holding onto him tightly. Thankfully, I wasn't too heavy for him. He found my bedroom without collapsing from how tight I was squeezing him. It wasn't my fault- I just missed him so much. Maybe now he's realising how much I love him.

He dropped me onto the bed, leaning over me.

"I don't ever want to see you cry like that again," he said, taking his shirt off, "look- it's soaked"

"I'm s-sorry" I choked, rubbing my eyes.

"It's okay, I can wash it. Please don't cry, it's making me upset" he whispered, kissing away my tears.

I lightly smiled, giggling at the tickles of each little peck.

Needless to say, we had the best evening, if you know what I mean. As we were alone, we had the opportunity to really explore each other. Still don't know what I mean? We fooled around, basically. I was sceptical, but he was so gentle and kind. It was hard to imagine he'd be such a gentle lover based on his personality, but he was really quite sweet.

Remembering that he had forgiven me and that I had forgiven him was the probably one of the best parts of it.