AF

It was 9:30am. The cool toned morning light was beaming through the badly curtained windows. Not that I could tell, though. I was well hidden from the light by Taehyungs mildly muscular chest.

Wait.

I was snuggled into Taehyungs chest.

"Aah!" I squealed, pushing myself back away from him. It didn't occur to me that I was awakening sleeping beauty from his slumber until I was plummeting toward the floor.

"What?!" He yelled, jumping up. His hair was a birds nest.

I was laying on the cold floor, groaning. I had hit my head against the bedside table and my legs were dangling in the air.

"I can see your boobs" Taehyung remarked, scratching his head, "and something else. Sweetie, why are you on the floor?"

I pulled up my top, embarrassed, then stood up, holding my head. If I didn't have a brain injury I'd be most surprised.

"I need to go and get showered.." I mumbled.

"Minseo, what's your problem?" He asked, pulling the covers back, "just get back in bed"

I stood there, an idea brewing in my head. I yanked the covers off him, leaving him cold and almost shivering. I hit him on the chest, making him groan at me. He grabbed me, and pulled me down onto the bed, leaning over me.

"Want to try that again?" He asked, his voice low and rough. He was now more intimidating than he was five seconds ago. I was shocked. I felt little butterflies in my tummy, but being stupid, I stopped anything from happening.

"Not with this morning breath" I smiled, rudely, pushing him off. "Now get up!"

I pulled on his ankle, only to realise that he had gripped his hands onto the head rest, not allowing me to remove him from the squishy mattress.

His hands let go, leaving me to fall backwards and land on the floor.

"Owwww!" I whined, almost crying from the pain in my right shoulder.

And all he did was roll off the bed, sluggishly, failing to ask me if I was alright. Which I wasn't.

He stood, picked me up and put me back onto the bed. He climbed on top of me, pulled the covers back on and smiled. I didn't do anything. My feelings for him were swiftly flooding back. It's not like I was going to act on it, though. Unless he acted on it first.

"Minseo, can I ask something?" He questioned, still on top of me.

"What do you want now?"

"Are we dating?"