AD

"You stay in the car. I'll go get that stuff you need, I'll be back in a minute"

Those were the last words I had heard from Taehyung before I was left in the car for half an hour in the parking lot. The time he had taken to get me some pads was enough time for me to get all of the components together and make them myself. I was beginning to lose my patience, but then he came running out of the store with an unholy amount of baggage.

"What on earth is this?" I asked, "I'm not bleeding for China! Why have you brought so many back? You could literally fit all of my stuffed teddies in those bags with extra room to spare. And I have a lot of teddies"

"Well, I thought that you can never be too careful. And I've also got some snacks, drinks, and a new pair of pyjamas for you" he smiled, starting the car.

"But dont I have some already?" I questioned, rhetorically. I was dreading the thought of what he had bought for me.

"Yeah, but they're at home. I took them out of your bag. They were weird"

"Hey.. they were my favourite bunny pyjamas" I whined, frowning and folding my arms over my chest.

"Well, I've got you some new ones now. I'm sure you'll love them"

I was absolutely, positively sure that I was going to hate them with a passion. And I couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic, so lord knows what he was about to put me into.