Q

School was a drag like usual, and nothing was making my day interesting (other than when a spider was on my biology teachers desk and she freaked out big time).

"Minseo," Taehyung called, taking me from my locker -by the hand- to the janitors closet.

"Taehyung, I really don't want to speak to you" I spat, about to take my leave.

He stopped me by putting his arm in the way of my pathway, giving me a face full of bicep as I walked face first into it.

"I made a mistake. I want to make it up to you" he pleaded, spinning me around to face him, "please?"

"Taehyung, I don't see how you're going to make it up to me. You may as well not even try, because I'm done with your bull-"

His lips were touching mine before I could even finish my sentence. At this point I was bewildered, because he had never shown any affection toward me before this.

I had never had sex or anything, but I'm pretty sure by the end of the "makeout" session we were in some sort of sex position. He had my legs around his waist and he was pressing me against the wall.

"Minseo, I love you."

And then, as if it were on cue, my alarm went off. I shot up out of bed, trying to bring myself back to reality.

I couldn't stop thinking about my dream, however. It lingered in my mind all day, until Taehyung brought it up in class.

"Okay. Tell me about your wet dream then" he sighed, slumping into the seat in front of me, snapping me out of my daydream.

"U-uh- what?" I asked, folding my arms and trying to play it off.

"You're daydreaming and I think I see a little bit of drool. Now, I know I'm gorgeous, but you have to get over your massive crush on me" he smiled, standing, "it's almost embarrassing because I'd never date you. Ever"

Well, the facts were stated. I need to get over my crush on him, or whatever feelings that are there. But that last part was a little rude and uncalled for, was it not?

I daydreamed for another five minutes, then looked over to the other end of the room, where Taehyung was sat. He was looking at me, with a much softer look about him; other than his usual "if you look at me the wrong way I'll kill you" sort of vibe that he usually gives off. But I know he was definitely thinking about me.

Taehyungs point of view:

Fuck.