S

I would just like to mention that this book will be edited soon enough. It's currently in its older format so you may find that some parts are repetitive or incorrect. My apologies for that if you find any. If you do, let me know. I will continue to edit once "The Magic Painting" is finished :)

___________________

"Lee Minseo, we've chosen you to go on the foreign exchange unit to Germany if you're up for it. We're going to send you to a prestigious school in the heart of Germany for the rest of the school year, and you'll be learning all the same things you learn here, just with a different experience," the head master explained, "we'll let you have a good think about it, so if you wanted to tell us on Monday I'll arrange an appointment for-"

"I want to go" I interrupted.

"Don't you want to discuss with your parents first?" The secretary asked, puzzled.

"No, I've made my decision. I would like to go to Germany" I smiled, leaning back in my seat.

One week later, I was packing my bags and getting my passport ready. However, I was yet to tell Taehyung that I was leaving. Although, I'm sure he wouldn't care. He hates me anyways, it'll probably be a breath of fresh air without me around.

I had asked Taehyung to meet me in the park at 11:30. It was 11:36 and he hadn't turned up yet, so I had presumed that he wasn't coming. I was so anxious to see him, though, so I stayed a little while longer.

11:44 rolled around, and I was beginning to think he didn't want to come and see me.

I stood from the cold park bench, only to be startled by him stood right behind me.

"Gah! Taehyung, you scared me!" I whined, "sit down, I want to talk to you-"

He held out his hand, which was holding a little paper bag.

"What's that?" I asked, taking it.

"I brought you a donut" he smiled, sitting on the park bench next to me.

"Where's yours?" I asked.

"I got a bit hungry on the way here, so I ate it" he blushed, wiping little crumbs from around his lips on his sleeve.

"Taehyung, I need to tell you something really important" I sighed, scratching the back of my neck.

"What, you love me and-"

"I'm serious, Taehyung" I snapped.

"O-oh, well, what is it?"

His demeanour had completely changed. He was now no longer smiling, but looking perplexed and a little bit worried. I looked at him for a few seconds, feeling like I was about to break his heart or something.

I stood up from the freezing bench, sighing.

"I'm going to go to Germany" I expressed, earning a really crap reaction from him.

"Is that it?" He asked, "you wanted me to come to a freezing park to tell me that you're going on holiday to Germany?"

He stood up, about to storm off.

"Not on holiday, Taehyung" I said, stopping him in his tracks, "I'm living there for the rest of the school year. I've been chosen for the foreign exchange programme"

"What?" He asked, his eyes as wide as sources.

"Im really sorry, but they chose me and I accepted it-"

"No! You can't go" he whined, a little tear beginning to well in his pretty eyes, "you can't go, you can't leave me Minseo, nobody else understands me like you do! I know I'm a little mean to you sometimes but I'm sorry, you can't leave me here on my own!"

He was now almost sobbing, tears rolling individually down his cheeks. My heart broke watching him get upset over me, so I started to tear up a little too.

He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck. His tears were soaking through my shirt.

"Taehyung," I breathed, "I have to go"

"No! Don't go- you can't go! I love you! P-please don't leave me!" He cried, "Minseo I love you,"

"You're just saying that-"

"No I'm not! I promise, I do"

His little tears were pretty much streaming down his face. I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped as much of his tears as I could away. I looked him in the eyes, beginning to sniffle and pout.

"I have to go" I repeated, "my plane leaves tomorrow"

He shut me up by kissing me. This time it wasn't in my head, his lips were really pressed against mine mine. It was the best feeling. But by doing that, it made it that little bit more heart wrenching for me to leave him.

He continued to cuddle me, not letting go, and quietly weeping into my shoulder.

"Don't go," he shivered, "please"