AM

"Can we go shopping? Pleaseeeee!" I whined, gripping Taehyungs arm a little too tight, "I saw a dress in three different stores that I really love and I want to try it on. Please can we go? Please please please?"

"But Minseo, my tyre literally just got fixed this morning" Taehyung protested, "I don't want it to happen again"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"Minseo, please"

"But it'll be fun!"

My constant burdening was enough to make him want to throttle me, but he just stood there and looked at me.

"What?" I asked, "I like shopping.."

"Well I was thinking we could go as far away from the mall as remotely possible?" Taehyung asked.

I pouted, folding my arms.

"Fine. We can go, but as long as I can see you in that dress before we go home"

I giggled, grabbing his car keys.

"Hey! Give them back!" He squealed, following me out of the house.

"Can I drive?" I asked, "pretty please?"

He held my waist as I leaned against the car, pushing up to me as far as he could. He pushed my hair back, slowly pressing his lips against mine. As he pulled back, he squeezed my hips a little tighter and bit his lip. My cheeks turned a shade of bright pink, burning up.

"Only if you're careful" he smirked, letting go and opening the door for me.

The mall was full of excitable people getting ready for the Christmas holidays. I was minding my own business, window shopping, as I crossed a woman and her child. The woman pushed me, knocking me into the window of the store.

"Get out of the way of my child!" She yelled.

"Ow.." I whined, holding my head.

Taehyung bolted over and picked me up, squaring up to the woman who had pushed me. Tears were starting to well in my eyes a little. I was pretty sure I almost got a concussion.

"Woah lady, calm down" he snarled, "just because you've got intense anger issues doesn't mean you should be cruel to people who aren't as repulsive as you and your snotty kid" he continued to scold.

That sentence cheered me up. I snorted, trying not to laugh.

"How dare you!" She cried, "I can't believe you just-"

"Believe it," he smiled, taking my hand.

"Taehyung!" I giggled, lightly smacking his arm. He turned to me, checking my head for any cuts and bruises.

"Are you okay?" He asked, giving me a big bear hug.

"I'm fine," I reassured, "you shouldn't have said that- it was rude"

Despite the fact that it was tremendously funny, I shouldn't have laughed.

"What? I'm not allowed to protect you?" He smiled.

"You're not to tell women that they're repulsive and that their children are snotty- despite the truth" I said, taking his hand, "it's mean"

"But she was mean to you! I'm sorry, but if she thinks that she can just go around pushing people, then she's got a whole other thing coming. I can't stand people who just-"

"Ooh! There's that dress!" I squealed, dragging him into the store, cutting him off from his sentence.

"Minseo, you're such a baby" he sighed, letting me pull him along.

"Just let me put it on? I really want to see how I look in it.."

"I said we could, so let's go" he sighed.

I scurried into the store, grabbing the dress in my usual size from the rack. I took one in a size smaller as well, since I wasn't sure how big the first one would be.

"Why have you got two?" He asked, taking them from me to hold onto.

"Because I might be too little for the 'small', I might need an extra small"

"You're tiny" he replied, "I've never met someone so small. I'm going to have trouble getting my dick in you, you know"

"Taehyung!" I whined, smacking his arm.

Before he could say anything else insulting, I took the small and ran into the dressing room. He waited outside, sitting on the pretty red velvet chair next to the room.

"Pass me the extra small.." I ordered, holding my hand out.

He handed me the extra small, taking the small size from my hands. I didn't want to admit it, but the small size was too long on the leg.

"Show me what it looks like. You promised" he said, knocking on the door after several minutes of me posing at myself in the mirror.

I opened the door, showing him the dress.

"You look stunning. Since you like it so much, do you want me to-"

"No! I don't want you to pay so much, it'll make me feel really bad" I reasoned, standing closer to him.

"Minseo, I'm buying it for you. Your parents are going to realise that I'm not an asshole anymore if I do something selfless, and I really want you to have it"

"But it's so expensive-"

"I've got the money"

"Don't flex your money on me mr billionaire. I'd feel like I'm taking too much from you"

"Shut up and take it off so I can buy it for Christ's sake- the store closes in a little while" he impatiently demanded, to which I obeyed and closed the door.

"There's no need to close the door" he said, obviously smirking whilst he said it.

I didn't say anything. I just blushed and thanked my lucky stars that I had someone like him in my life.