I

Taehyung had to drag me to his car. I didn't want to go to his house just to teach him how to do geography. I don't teach. I don't care about his grades either.

It seemed like he had moved house since I was last "friendly" with him. He used to live in a somewhat large penthouse in a prestigious apartment building in the city, but this time we were cruising through the country lanes, at least 5 miles from the big city.

We finally pulled up to his house. Well, we pulled up to the gates with the security lock. He entered the pin, and the gates opened slowly to reveal an incredibly large house. Mansion, if you will.

The residence was simply grand, I'd never seen anything like it before. It had three unnecessary garages, large church windows, and seemingly an ongoing white theme.

I almost fell out of the car because I was in so much awe of his home.

"Yeah, it's not much, but it's something" he bragged, making me feel like a peasant.

"Shut up, your house is gorgeous" I replied, smacking his arm, "when did you move here?"

"We moved here two summers ago. I say 'we', but I basically live here on my own, since my father sometimes works away with stupid pricey restaurants and my mother is almost never home anymore"

His face was emotionless like always. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, since he didn't really have anybody to share this gorgeous home with. I would volunteer myself, but that's only because the house is nice. And it would be a bonus, since it's so big I wouldn't even have to see or even hear him the majority of the time.

"Right," I began, changing the subject, "let's go and write up your report before it gets too late into the evening"

He unlocked the main doors, showing me into his house. We sat in the living room- which was as big as my entire house- and started to write up the paper.

We did not get very far with it. Taehyung was whining about doing it when we were only sixteen words into the essay, and his constant catty-like behaviour was making me grow more and more irritated by the second.

"Shut up! If you stop complaining, I'll write your report. Is that a deal?" I asked, almost tearing my hair out in frustration.

"Fine. I'm going to go and play on the Xbox" he smiled, standing and leaving the room.

Before protesting, I hesitated. If I made him stay downstairs with me, he'd only make more trouble. So, like the good student that I am, I decided that it was best to keep my distance and finish the paper.

After finally finishing the highly informative, two hour long, 2500 word essay, I called upstairs to him to make sure he knew I was done.

"Taehyung!"

"What?" He growled back, obviously aggravated that I interrupted him in the middle of his game.

"I've finished! Do you want to come and read it? Just so-"

"No! Leave it on the table!" He yelled, to which I responded with an eye roll.

I put the essay on the living room table, then decided to look around for a bit. The house had an antique yet modern feel to it, displaying 1800's style furniture and possessing large windows fit for a palace, but also showing off cinema style flat screen televisions, and even weird Japanese toilet seat technology that I had never seen before.

"What are you doing still in my house?"

"Gah! Taehyung, you scared me-"

"You can go now. Bye" he said, walking back out of the room. I followed, almost tracing his steps upstairs before he stopped.

"What? I thought you were going to give me a lift home!" I whined, "I did your whole paper for you and it's probably better than mine, why can't-"

"Minseo, Shut up and get out of my house. You did your work, bye"

With tears of frustration welling in my eyes, I huffed a loud sigh, stomped into the living room and tore up "his" paper and stuffed it into my backpack so he couldn't copy up what had been written if he taped it back together.

"Minseo!" He whined, "you spent ages on that!"

"I don't give a fuck, Taehyung. You're no help, and you don't give anything back to anyone when they assist you hand and foot 24/7. All you do is receive"

I stormed out of the house without another word. And with the worst timing ever, the rain began to pour down.

He had already slammed the front door, but I could sense him watching me leave the house. 

I didn't look back. I couldn't. If I looked back I would run back to him crying and make myself look like a fool.

I had managed to walk two and a half miles in the rain, through country lanes that I wasn't at all familiar with. The sun was almost about to set and I didn't know where I was going.

I sighed, shivering in my drenched uniform, with tears still running down my face. My crying had lessened, but it was still clear that I was having a very bad day.

My hair was a hot mess. The water got into my bag so my exercise books were soaked. I had even managed to fall over three times into puddles of watery mud so my uniform was not only drenched, but dirty too.

The fourth time of collapsing was my final time, so I sat in the puddle and cried like a baby. The universe must have heard my obvious cry for help, and a car drove up to the side of me and stopped in the middle of the road.

"Minseo,"

It was Taehyung. The devil himself.

"Go a-away" I choked, hiccuping on my words.

"Come here," he said, picking me up. I began to cry once more, almost kicking myself for breaking down in front of him.

I didn't want to be touched by him, yet when he touched me, my body felt just that little bit warmer than before.

Soon enough he had brought me into his car so he could presumably take me home.

The car journey was silent. As soon as I got to my house, I opened the door without a word and slammed it behind me.

"Minseo," he called behind me, but I didn't respond. I slung my bag over my shoulder and trudged up to my front door, not even glancing back at him.

I can only assume that he felt sorry for me. But it's Taehyung, so my assumption is probably wrong.