H

After class, Mr Park waited for the classroom to empty before ripping into Taehyung about his homework, and telling me some devastating news.

"B-But sir!" I whined, "you can't pair me up with him! I know he's a slacker, but-"

"Minseo, you were top of the class for your essay. I think pairing the two of you will pay off and your excellent way of working will rub off on him" Mr Park nodded, "and as for you, Kim Taehyung, I don't want to see such poor excuses for a homework sheet any more. Do you understand?"

"No, I don't, because-" Taehyung began.

"Good. Off you go, I expect you to have the essay written up by Monday" Mr Park said, practically forcing us out of his class room. He slammed the door shut, startling me.

"Taehyung-"

"What, Minseo? We can talk later when you're over at my place to do the essay," Taehyung stated, beginning to leave.

That's the last thing I wanted to do at that point. I've spent too much time with him as it is outside of school hours, and now I have to go to his house, which is not only weird but it's also a bit intimidating. If his father is home, he might be yelled at for needing a tutor because of his bad work.

"Meet me by my car in ten minutes. I need to go do something" he instructed.

"Do what?" I asked, following behind.

"I'm going to take a shit," he sarcastically sneered, strutting off down the hallway.

I rolled my eyes, making my way down to his car outside.