AE

"Taehyung, I'm so embarrassed" I said, poking my head around the door frame.

"Why?" He asked, looking up from his book and pushing his glasses down his nose. Unintentionally, he looked like a whole 5 course meal.

I stepped into the room, covering my face, almost groaning at what he had chosen for me to wear. I knew I should have taken one of his shirts to wear instead.

"Awwww" he cooed as I walked closer.

"Don't do that!" I whined, pushing his shoulder, "these are way too-".

"They're cute," he giggled.

"What are? The pyjamas or my boobs? You know, since you can see them through the nearly-transparent fucking top"

"Don't get mad, I think you look good. Stop complaining and get in bed"

The fact that he expected me to share a bed with him was a little far fetched; even for him. 

"No thank you, I'll go to one of the many spare rooms you have in this place" I sighed, walking to the door. I covered my basically-bare ass with my hands because the "shorts", as they were inappropriately named, were like a thong. 

A pair of hands grabbed me by the waist. My breath hitched, almost making me choke.

"You can stay with me. I don't bite- well, unless you like that" he smirked, tightening his grip on my waist.

"Taehyung!" I squealed, slapping his arm.

He picked me up, throwing me onto the bed.

"Looks like you're here now. The bed is big enough so that we don't touch each other if you don't want to," he mumbled, obviously a little upset that I wouldn't let him sexually assault me.

Twenty minutes had passed, and he still had his reading light on. It felt like the temperatures were dropping 5°C every minute. I was absolutely, positively, and undeniably, freezing cold.

"Can you turn that off?" I complained, sitting upright, "I want to go to sleep, and it's freezing in here!"

It didn't occur to me that he had probably purposely turned down the heating so that he could keep me warm himself. He wasn't all that stupid, after all.

"Well, maybe we should-"

"My eyes are up here, Taehyung" I interrupted, motioning to my face. He may be smart, but he's also a pervert when he wants to be.

"Yeah, you look freezing. Your nipples are rock hard. Maybe we should cuddle" he grinned, blushing. 

"I- wha- Taehyung!!"

Although I was arguing with myself about it whilst he switched the light off, I really did need that cuddle. It was freezing. I sighed, giving into him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He was so warm, and his scent was addicting.

I wasn't used to the sudden affection, but I kind of liked it. It felt much nicer than being verbally abused by him in school every day. Despite him giving me some very provocative excuse for nightwear, he was really starting to treat me like the princess I know I am.