AG

"Do you want to date me?" I hyperventilated, "I mean, it would make sense, but I don't know if I can reach your standards, and I don't know if I'll be a good girlfriend because I've never been one before, and I don't know if you'll only date me for the sex part of it, and I think I like being a virgin, and also is there any-"

"Are you still talking?" Taehyung snapped, laying down next to me.

"Well, I just don't know.."

"If you don't want to date me, it's cool. But why are you constantly flirting with me if you don't?" He asked.

"No no, it's not that, it's just that I want to be able to reach your standards-"

"I have no standards"

"Thanks very much" I snapped. Saying that made me feel like he only 'likes' me because I'm gross and unfavourable over anyone else. He's not a very good sweet talker- yet it kind of turns me on when he's being rude.

"No, I mean I just want you. I do. So can you shut up and go to sleep? At least think about it before giving me reasons to not like you anymore" he sighed, rolling over.

His temper was the worst thing ever. But apart from that, he was pretty much my dream guy. He's got a good personality, I guess, and he's gorgeous. The only issue I see is the temper and attitude. But I can learn to get over it.

"Get up! It's late!" I giggled, overly enthusiastic, whacking him across the head with my pillow.

"Minseo!" He groaned, "I don't wanna!"

I sat on his side of the bed, looking down at him.

"Go away"

"No, let's go have food or something, maybe it'll get you out of this grouchy mood"

He rolled off the bed, falling onto the floor.

"That wouldn't have happened if you got up when I told you to" I mumbled.

"Shut up" he hissed.

A minute of pure silence fell upon the room. He looked at me, getting more irritated each second.

"Well?" He asked.

"Well what?"

"Well aren't you going to pick me up? I'm injured! I have a boo boo" he whined, showing me his arm with no bruise whatsoever.

"Get up" I sighed, exiting the room, "or no pancakes"

The next thing I knew, he raced past me, almost flying down the stairs.

"Well at least now I know how to get you up" I murmured, trudging down the stairs after the 5"10 baby.