W

"Mr Muller!" I cried to the head master of the boarding school, "you have to let me go back! I have to see someone right away, I need to see him!"

Mr Muller stood from his desk and sighed. He nodded, whispering something to his private secretary. She took me by the arm and dragged me to my dorm room.

"Pack your bags" said the secretary, "I've been instructed to send you to back to the airport"

I squealed, frantically running to the dorm room to find all of my belongings, then shoved them all into my oversized suitcase.

~~

Meanwhile, Taehyung was nervously tapping his foot, only an hour into the long, treacherous travel he was embarking on. He automatically started thinking about Minseo, sighing every time he thought of how he had told her that he didn't heed her. He cringed, plugging in his headphones.

His stomach was aching terribly from being so nervous. He then stumbled over people in his row of seats, then staggered into the airplane bathroom. He kneeled down next to the toilet, letting a tear roll down his cheek. The atmosphere didn't help, as it was loud from the jet engines and the other operating restroom.

And then he felt sick. The flight was enough to make a fully grown man hurl, let alone the turbulence that came with it. He wretched, feeling pains throughout his chest. Taehyung was initially a virgin to throwing up on an airplane, but he was about to lose that virginity.

He kept thinking about Minseo, which made him nervous, upset and annoyed simultaneously. His actions were out of order, and he was sensible and brave enough to admit that, but there wasn't much he could do about it at that point.

After he had finished throwing up, he stood, poised himself, washed his hands and made his way back to his seat.

~~

I dragged my suitcase to the check in desk, swiftly purchasing a ticket to the next plane back home.

The last twenty four hours of my life was just about to repeat itself. I would have spent more time at 40,000 feet in the air than on the solid ground, whereas the only place I wanted to be was with him.

After a boring hour in the minuscule (and frankly, shameful) duty free area, I was back in the air. I couldn't wait to see him. The thought of him made my stomach churn, because I was so nervous that he wouldn't want to see me. But I knew he'd at least be marginally happy to know that I was back in the same country as him, in my own home. Right?