AK

"Hurry up mom! We're going to be late!" I called, standing by the door.

"You go ahead! Taehyung is picking you up, right? We'll be there soon enough!" She yelled back from upstairs.

Taehyung pulled up in his car, beeping the horn. I made sure my hair was tidy in the mirror, then opened the door.

"Hi!" I called, closing the door and skipping down the stairs to the car.

Taehyung got out of the car, walked around to my side of the car, then held me by the hips and pulled me close to him. His long hair drooped over his eyes, but he could still see me enough to compliment me on how I looked.

"You look so gorgeous" he smiled, setting a kiss on my forehead. I blushed, looking down at my feet. I still wasn't used to his positive attention.

"You too, mr handsome" I giggled, standing back so he could open the door for me.

As we were driving to the venue, my phone began to ring. It was my mother.

"Hi mom, is everything okay?" I asked.

"We got a call from your grandfather. Your grandmother fell down the steps outside their house. We're going to make sure that she's okay. Is Taehyung able to reschedule the reservation?"

"Oh my god" I gasped, "is she okay?"

"Minseo, tell your mother I said it's completely fine" Taehyung interrupted, "I don't mind. We can do something together anyways"

"Taehyung said it's alright," I sighed, "but now im all dressed up for nothing"

"Go and see a movie or something- you'll make good use of it. Now, I have to go, bye darling, I'll call you later"

"Wanna just go back to my house instead?" Taehyung asked, "I'll reschedule for some other time-"

"Or we could go ourselves?" I asked, "I mean, we're dressed up for it. We might as well"