Chapter 2

Kendra's P.O.V.

The sun trying to sneak through my blinds woke me up.

At first i rolled over and tried to ignore it but then i remember that we had an interview this morning.

I rolled over and slipped out of bed trying not to wake Harry. i walked over to the blinds and pulled them open quickly. then i spun around, ran and pounced on Harry.

"WAKE UP!" i yelled mid-air.

He did.

Then suddenly he started tickling me. i was laughing and screaming uncontrollably.

"How does it feel Kendra?! huh?!" he yelled still tickling me.

"Ok!OK! stop! stop! stop!" i yelled pushing his hands away from me. he did.

I lied there smiling, starring deeply into his bright green eye and playing with his curly locks.

"I love you Styles." i said out of the blue.

"I love you too sugar!" he smiled.

*knock knock knock*

"Get up you two!" Liam yelled from out side our door.

I rolled out of bed.

"Get up!" i slapped his arm jokingly.

Then i quickly walked over to my dresser.

"OH! your gonna get it now!" he said jumping out of bed and running towards me. I screamed and grabbed my cloths and ran into our bathroom off of our bedroom. well it wasn't OUR room it was Harry's room since we were in the boy's house in England.

I slammed the door behind me and held the handle so he couldn't get in.

"You can't stay in there forever sugar!" Harry yelled trying to open the door.

"I can try!" i yelled back. suddenly the twisting of the handle stopped and i let go and sat on the bathroom floor with my back against the door.

I loved it when he called me "sugar". it was the cutest nickname ever! i would miss it. me, Jenna and Michelle were leaving back home to Canada for a month on our Saskatchewan tour. we grew up in Saskatchewan so we thought it would be nice to do a small tour in prairie provinces of Canada. i would miss Harry and the other boys. so would Jenna and Michelle.

"Sugar! hurry up we got to go!" harry yelled from out side to door and i jumped to my feet and slipped on my skinny jeans and my bright blue t-shirt. i looked at myself in the mirror. my hair looked like a birds nest and i had my glasses on.

i quickly brushed my hair letting my brown curls fall down my back. i put on a bit of makeup and took my glasses off and put in my contacts. I quickly brushed my teeth and then looked at my completed outfit.

It wasn't perfect but it was a big improvement from my PJs and messy hair i started with.

"I'm ready!" i said stepping out of the bathroom. harry just starred at me.

"What?" i asked worried there was something wrong with my outfit.

"Nothing!" he said laughing and walked towards me. "Simple but effective." he said placing a kiss on my four head and then slipping into the bathroom.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and everyone was sitting and the breakfast bar.

"Hey!" Jenna yelled stuffing another spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Um...wheres Zane?!" i asked noticing he wasn't with the others but, i knew where he was.

"He won't get up!" Parry yelled plainly.