Chapter 10

Kendra's P.O.V.

we all got up at 3:00am to fly back to canada then at 6:00pm then boys would fly back to England.

When we landed in Saskatoon and got home (5:00am) we all went straight back to bed!

Harry's P.O.V.

"Get up!" Kendra yelled chucking some clothes at me.

"HEY!" i screamed. she laughed and ran into the bathroom.

"My ultrasound starts in an hour!" she yelled from inside the bathroom.

"how long does it take to get to the hospital?!" i asked rolling out of bed

"30 minuets!" she yelled.

I slipped into the clothes she chucked at me. grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt. i walked over to my dresser and grabbed my black beanie.

Kendra walked out of the bathroom wearing my clothes. grey sweat pants and my black bunny hug. she had very little make up on, her glasses on and her hair was up in a ponytail. she was beautiful!

"Ok lets eat and go!" she said walking out of the room.

We walked into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Mornin'!" Kendra exclaimed happily.

"why are you so happy today?!" Michelle asked jumping onto the counter.

"Dunno." Kendra said plainly.

I walked over to the pantry and pulled out a box of Cheerio's and handed it to Kendra.

"Yah...right!" she said pushing the box away and stepping up to the pantry. she pulled out a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and a box of fruit loops.

"Sugar?!" i yelled

"what?!...oh shut up! i'm pregnant!!" She said stuffing some chips in the mouth and dumping the cereal in a bowl.

"Whats going on today?!" Jen asked placing her plate in the sink.

"well Styles and I are going to my ultrasound then we'll go for lunch then i thought we could go shopping for some maternity clothes for me." Kendra said crossing the kitchen and sitting down at the table.

"Sure!" Jenna shrugged

"Oh and Harry! i want to stop by at my moms and tell her before the T.V does!" Kendra said stuffing more food in her face. "Harry?! when are we gonna tell your mom?!" she asked stealing a piece of bacon off of Niall's plate.

"Just this once Kendra!...just this once!" he warned looking her dead in the eye.

Lthank ya Nialer!" She smiled slipping the bacon in her mouth.

Just then Louis walked into the kitchen.

"Mornin' hon!" he said kissing Jenna on the forehead.

"mornin' sleeping beauty!" she joked. we all laughed.

"What do you want to do today Louis?!" i asked stuffing a spoonful of Cheerio's in my mouth.

"what do you want to do today?!" he asked back

"well me and Kendra are going to her ultrasound then we'll go for lunch then the girls are going shopping." i explained

"well..,what if we just hung out here?!...chill!" Louis suggested. i nodded in agreement.

"What if we all meet up for dinner?!" Niall suggested putting down his fork of once. "yah! then you girls can go shopping and we can come back here and finish packing." i said putting another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.