Chapter 56

Kendra's P.O.V.

"Okay you two! are you ready to go?!" i asked and Jady walked down the hall way with Teddy in her arms "can we take Ted?!" she asked "Jady...you know grandpa doesn't like cats!...if you wanna take someone take a dog!" i explained "please" she wined "Jady no!" i yelled "please!" she said again "No!" i yelled again "PLEASE!" she screamed "JADY! IT'S A DOG OR NO ONE!" i yelled. she huffed and ran down the hall way, Teddy still in her arms.

"She just like you, you know!" a voice said from behind me. i spun around to see who it was "stubborn!" Harry smiled "Harry!" i sighed "you scared me!" i laughed "what are you-" he cut me off "i can take to kids to your parents!" He said walking towards me "oh no!...that fine!" i said picking Luke up from the floor. "i can-" he cut me off again "Kendra!...go get ready!" he ordered taking Luke from me and looking into my eyes. "thanks!" i sighed and ran into my room.

Harry's P.O.V.

"daddy!...can i take Teddy?!" Jady asked with the cat in her arms. "mommy said no already!" I laughed and put Luke down on the couch."but daddy!" She wined "No!" i yelled. she huffed, dropped the cat and crossed he arms.

Yup! just like her mom! man i can't stop thinking about what she said!

Flash back

The girls walked into the kitchen leaving me and Lou alone in the living room.

"Have you noticed anything different about Kendra?!" Louis asked "yah!...she seams...happier!...do you think she found-" i couldn't even force the words out!

My Kendra! With another man!...i couldn't live with my self if she found someone else!

Just then i heard something i though i would never hear again.

"I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH HARRY!"

I froze.

Did i hear what i think i heard?!

I got up and walked towards the kitchen door.

"Harry don't!" Lou yelled "she's obviously mad!...just leave her!" he said.

i looked at him then looked at the door. i sighed and walked in the kitchen

Real time

"Here!" Jady yelled walking down the hall with Jackie on a leash. "No!" i yelled "why not?!" she wined "because if Jackie comes Russell will want to come too and we can't bring two!" i yelled. Jay glared at me and then ran back down the hall way calling for Duke.

I walked over to the stairs and yelled for Emma.

"I don't understand why you do 't just leave the kids with me!" she said jogging up the steps followed by Rusty. "I don't either but...Kendra arranged for you guys to go to April and Sheldon's so don't complain!" i said walking into the living room and picking up Luke from the couch "oh i'm not complaining i mean...April make really good food!...but i just don't get it!...it's like she doesn't trust me!" she said a little frustrated. i just sighed "JAY! WE'RE LEAVING!" i yelled walking towards the door.

Then Jady ran down the hall followed by Duke.

"Okay! lets go!" i yelled herding every one out the door.

~~~~

"KENDRA! I'M BACK! ARE YOU READY TO-" i was cut off by Kendra walking down the hall...stunning as ever

She was wearing White skinny jeans and a black shirt. her dark brown hair was flowing freely and she was wearing gold, hoop earrings. she had a gold, chain bracelet on and a pair of black and white Keds on.

She walked over to the counter separating the living room and kitchen and grabbed my black beanie. she put it on and looked at me. "hope you don't mind!" she smiled "no! not at all!" i said almost out of breath at the sight of her.

She giggled "what?!" i asked confused "your gonna catch some flies with you mouth opened like that!" she laughed. "sorry...it just...you look-" she cut me off "thanks!" she said, her smile quickly fading and she walked out the door. i could tell she was mad!

Man Harry! why do you always screw things up like that?! idiot!