Chapter 33

Jenna's P.O.V.

A month later

"LOUIS!" I yelled running out if the bath room "what?!" he asked worried, jumping up and running towards me "IT'S POSITIVE!" I screamed "what?!" Lou asked confused "IT'S POSITIVE!" I screamed again "positive?....it's positive!...OH MY GOD!" He yelled, picking me up and spinning me around. And we both shrieked "I love you Louis!" i yelled "i love you too!" he whispered!

~~~~

"Hey whats up?!" Kendra asked worried as she walked through the door.

I had texted her and told her and Harry to come over.

"Sit down!" i instructed and they sat down next to Ni and Chell on the couch.

i took a deep breath, looked over at Lou, smiled, looked back at them and spoke...

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" I screamed.

Kendra and Michelle shot up and hugged me and Lou while Harry and Niall smiled and laughed from the couch!

Everyones usual reaction except....Michelle! she wasn't as happy and exited as usual

"Chell!...what's wrong?!" i asked noticing she was tearing up "...i have some news too!" she said holding back her tears. "Niall...i'm happy! it's just...just hurts me to leave!" she said allowing her tears to flow."Michelle what are you talking about?!" Kendra asked worried "...Niall and I have decided to buy a house together!" Michelle forced a smiled through her tears "that's great!-" Michelle cut me off "in Mullingar!" she said quickly and all our faces went bank "what?!" Kendra asked shocked. my heart shank.

Besides Louis these girls are the loves of my lives!...their my sisters!...i can't imagine them not being here with me!

"No!" Kendra yelled and Michelle nodded. Kendra looked over at Niall in tears "please tell me this is some cruel trick!...if it is its not funny!" she said crying. Niall just shook his head and Kendra squeezed her eyes shut forcing all her tears to flow.

I just sat there...quietly! i didn't cry...i just sat!

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

when i got home i couldn't help but smile. Duke and all three kittens (who were getting really big...they were more like cats now!) were sitting by the door waiting for us to come home.

(I have to say we named the cats well! the orange one is named Teddy because all he ever wants is love and to be near everyone! the white one is named Sky because of her bright, sky blue eyes! and the Calico one absolutely loves Harry so we let him pick the name and he came up with...Kat!)

I grabbed Teddy and sat on the couch with him...crying! soon Duke was sitting beside me and Sky was at my other side and of course Kat was following Harry around the house!

REALLY SHORT, REALLY BAD CHAPTER!!!!! SORRY!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

KEEP READING!!

THX!!!