Chapter 21

One month later

Jenna's P.O.V.

Christmas is my favourite time of year! the trees! the lights! the giving! the receiving! the songs! and i got to spend it with my wonderful fiancé!

We would go to Doncaster a week before Christmas eve to have our celebration with Lou's family.

"Jen!" Louis yelled pointing out the window "what?!" i asked looking over his shoulder "we're here!" he said excitedly.

~~~~

"Louis!" Johanna yelled running out of the house! "mum!" he yelled hugging her

We walked into the house and all Lou's step sisters were sitting on the couch.

"Hey!" they all said at the same time and then laughed.

Kendra's P.O.V.

Christmas! my favourite this about Christmas is the food!...surprise surprise! i loved food anyway...not as much as Niall but i still loved food!

I was gonna spend all my Christmas dinners with Harry...the love of my life!

"Kendra! we're here!" He said excitedly!

We were in Cheshire a week before Christmas to have Christmas with Harry's family!

"yay!" i said quietly but excitedly

~~~~~

"HARRY!" Gemma yelled running out and hugging Harry "hey!" he said hugging her with his free arm since he was carrying Jady! "can you hold her?!" he asked handing Jay to her. "She's so big!" she said looking into her bright green eyes

Harry walked over the car and grabbed all our bags. "Harry! let me help you!" i said walking towards him "no i can do it!" he said picking up some bags "HARRY!" i yelled madly and he handed me some bags timidly. no one wants to see me mad!

"Come inside! mums makin' supper!" Gemma said walking inside followed by Harry and I.

We got in the house and i could hear Anne squeal and i knew she saw Jady. we walked into the kitchen

"Harry! see looks more like you every time i see her!" She shrieked grabbing Jady out of Gemma's Arms. "mum! you've only seen her once before!" he laughed. she ignored him and just smiled at Jady

Suddenly the smoke alarm went off "OH! SUPPER!" Anne shouted almost throwing Jay in Gemma's arms and running to the smoking stove. Harry and i just laughed.

~~~~

"I'm going up to bed" i said yawing and walking towards the stairs. "i'll come with you!" Harry ran after me

~

I just laid their starring into Harry's bright green eyes, smiling like a school girl.

"I love you sugar!" he whispered "i love you too Styles!" i said kissing him "Harry...i want ti start a family with you...i mean...a bigger one!" i said sitting up "you do?!" Harry asked sitting up too. i nodded. Harry smiled and kissed me making me lay back down.

~~~~

I woke up the next morning starring and Harry. i was having flash backs of the night before. it was so...passionate!!

REALLY BAD CHAPTER!!!! SORRY BOUT JENNA'S POV!!! I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT LOU!!! SORRY!!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMENT WHAT YOU THINK IF MY WRITING!!! PLAESE!!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!!!

READ!!!!

THX!!!!