Chapter 34

Kendra's P.O.V.

We pulled up to the restaurant and i looked over at Harry "thank you Styles! it's been along time since you took me out on a date!" i said kissing his cheek and he smiled
We ate, talked, laughed!
it had only been a month since we got back together and i loved how we just picked ip where we left off!
~~~
"Thank you! i had fun!" i said kissing Harry's cheek as we pulled up to our house. i jumped out of the car (followed by Harry) and walked up to the house.
I froze when i got inside. the living room was lit up with candles and there was a trail of flower peddles leading me out side.
"did you do this?!" i asked looking up at him.
he just smiled and lead me out the patio door and through the pool yard gate.
The pool yard was lite up with candles and on the table there was two wine glasses half full.
"HARRY!" I shrieked and hugged him "thank you!" i whispered. "i love you!" i said looking into his bright green eyes. "i love you too!" he replied.
i sighed and walked to the edge of the pool.
It was like reality hit me!
"what?!" Harry asked confused "how many times have we said that?!...'i love you'?!" I asked sitting on the edge letting my feet hang over into the water "i don't know-" i cut Harry off "a lot!" i yelled "but no mater how many times you say it i never feel that...that you...love me and much as i love you!" i said crying "i'm just tired of felling like i'm not good enough for you Harry!" i continued still crying "hey! I love you!...with all my heart!...do you think i would still be here if i didn't?!...huh?!" he asked and i shook my head still crying "exactly!...and trust me!...i'm not good enough for YOU!...but i promised my self that i would never let you go with out a fight!...because i love you!...and to prove my love..." he said pulling out a little black box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee. i smiled, laughed and wiped my tears because i knew exactly what he was doing!
"Would you do me the honour of being my wife!" he continued. i cried with tears of joy and nodded wiping them away. "yah?!" he asked "YES!" I yelled still crying and Harry leaned in and kissed me.
Before i knew it Harry threw me in the water and he jumped in after me "SHE SAID YES! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" he yelled at the top of his lungs when we reached the surface. i laughed "Harry! it's eleven! people are asleep!" i yelled at him "i want everyone to know!" he said swimming over to me and kissing me again. i just smiled.
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" he yelled again. "and i'm not letting her go this time!" he said smiled at me and i smiled back "can i say i love you now?!" he asked laughing "yes!" i said laughing too and he smiled "well..." i said jokingly. he laughed "i love you" he whispered and kissed me again. "i love you too" i whispered back placing my forehead on his.

AW!!!! EEK!!!! SO EXITED TO WRITE THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!!!!! SORRY IT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED!!!!
VOTE!!!
COMENT!!!
ADVERTISE!!!!