Chapter 23

Michelle's P.O.V.

I woke up and rolled out of bed and put some cloths on.

Since i found out i just don't see life the same i mean....it's pointless! I cried myself to sleep last night! i can't ask Niall to be there for me and comfort me because he's feeling the same way

"Chell" Niall said sitting up as i walked into the bathroom. "yeah?!" i said turning around to face him "put something nice on...i'm taking you out!" he smiled. i forced a smile back.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt.

Niall lead me out the house and into his car.

after a little while of driving we stopped and Humpty's.

I looked over at Niall raising one of ny eyebrows and crossing my arms "really?" i said to him "oh come on!" he said getting out of the car. i sighed and got out.

We walked in, order, talked and ate. i was a lot more fun than i thought it would be.

Maybe the loss isn't so bed after all!

~~~

"That was fun! thanks hon!" i said getting in the car and leaning over and kissed him on the cheek "we're not done yet!" he said smiling "what?!...where are we going?!"

"You'll see!" he said driving away.

We sat in silence until...i blew

"NIAL PLEASE!!! i've had enough surprises lately!!!" I screamed. i kinda took Niall off gard! i took a deep breath "can you please tell me where we're going?" i asked calmly. "here" he said plainly. i was confused until i looked out side.

We were parked out side of a very plain building. on it was written....

Infant adoption centre

I froze. i couldn't say anything. i started to tear up. "thank you" i whispered and looked over at him. he smiled and jumped out if the car followed by me.

~~

We were shone many babies but one stuck out in my mined. she was blonde with the bluest eye. She was perfect!

~~~

We walk inside the house and every one was in the kitchen. We walked into the room

"Guys!" i shouted trying to get their attention "meet Lilly!" i said putting my daughter on my hip. Jenna and Kendra squealed and Harry and Louis laughed and smiled.

"She's so cute!" Jenna said running and grabbing Lilly out of my arms. "how old is she?!" Kendra asked walking over to Jen and looking into Lilly's bright blue eyes "six months!" i said smiling "here that Jay?! your gonna have a new friend!" Kendra said walking over to Jady who was sitting in Harry's arms and Jay laughed which made Lilly laugh which made us all laugh.

~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

"Ok who's next?!" I asked after a us adults had opened our presents "Jay!" Harry shouted. Jady looked over her shoulder up at her daddy. she was playing on the floor with Lilly. "come open your presents!" I said walking over and picking her up and sitting back down on on the couch then giving her to Harry.

From Jen and Lou: clothes

From Chell and Ni: stuffed animals

From mommy and daddy: clothes and blocks

From Jen, Lou, Chell and Ni...

"Whats this?!" i asked picking up a huge box. "it's really heavy! What did you get her?!" i asked very confused. "just ready the note!" Michelle instructed. i sighed, picked up the note and read it out loud

"You'll need a friend! From aunty Jenna, uncle Louis, aunty Michelle and uncle Niall!" i opened the box and pulled out an adorable Great Dane puppy! it was all tan except for it's black ears and the black around its chocolate brown eye. only the tip of its tail and its right, front pa was white.

"His name is Duke! he's completely house trained and he's neutered!" Jenna said excitedly "guys we can't take care if a dog!...what about when we leave!" i yelled shocked at their gift "We've already talked to your parents ad they more than happy to watch Jady and Duke!" Michelle explained "yah but...i'm leaving Tuesday and i can't leave Harry with Jay and a dog!" i said getting a little annoyed "i can handle it!...you said you wanted to have a bigger family!" Harry said placing his hand on my leg and smiled

"you said that?!" Jenna shrieked. "Harry!" i yelled "what?!" he asked confused "EEK!" Michelle squealed "NO!" i yelled "What's wrong?!" Harry asked "this is exiting!" Jenna shrieked "Kendra are you ok?!" Louis asked "Kendra this is a big deal!" Jenna said excitedly "i think she burning up!" Niall said a little worried "Kendra you should be happy!" Michelle shouted "sugar?...are you ok?!" Harry asked worried

"NO!" I shouted standing up "We're not keeping the dog! Harry that was between you and me! i don't know if i'm ready to have a bigger family right now! i get enough of this from the media i don't need it from you guys!" i stormed out if the room and into my old room and threw my self on the bed.

*knock knock*

It was Harry

"Sugar?...i didn't know..." I cut him off "no body knows" i said almost crying "it hurts Harry!" i said as tears started rolling down my face. "What hurts?!" he asked worried and walking towards me and sitting on the bed. "i'm scared if i have another kid...it'll happen again!" i said burying my face in the pillow. "sugar!" Harry said putting his hand in my shoulder "that's not gonna happen again!...i promise!"

"you don't have control over that Harry! stop making promises you can't keep!" i yelled sitting up and then bursted into tears. i threw myself into Harry's arms.

Somehow Duke made his way into the room and jumped on the bed and in between Harry and I. "Duke!" i yelled as he 'kissed' my face. Harry laughed "so what do ya say Duke?!...do ya wanna be apart of our family?!" i said excitedly and Harry smiled.

~~~~~~~

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Thank you Niall!" i said placing Lilly down beside him and then slipped under the covers "she's perfect!" i said kissing my sleeping daughters forehead "she is the best Christmas present...EVER!" I screamed

AAAHHH!!!!!

BAD CHAPTER...I'M SORRY!!!

VOTE!!!!! PLAESE VOTE!!!!VOTE!!! VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!! PLEASE COMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!! OF I GET ENOUGH VOTES I'LL WRITE ANOTHER BOOK SO UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY WRITING ADVERTISE!!!!

READ!!!!PLEASE KEEP READING!!!WITH OUT YOU GUYS THIS BOOK WOULDN'T HAVE GONE AS FAR AS IT DID!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!YOIR THE BEST!!!! LUV YA!!!!!!