Chapter 4

Jenna's P.O.V

I didn't sleep well that night. I cried myself to sleep and when i got up (5:00) i cried some more.

I made my way down the hall and into the kitchen. i made myself a cup of coffee and phoned my mom.

"How is he?!" i asked

"Fine! why are you up at this time?!" my mom asked

"I couldn't sleep." i said plainly

There was silence

"How is the tour?!" my mom asked trying to switch the subject

"Fine...i don't know how i'm going to tell the girls...they might want to cancel it!" i said worried

"Oh Jen you'll fined away and trust me...your father knows that your fans are everything to you." mom comforted.

"Thanks mom." i said trying to sound happy.

"Ok i've got to go now so we'll talk soon."my mom explained

"Ok bye."

"Bye" and the line went dead

For the rest of the morning i sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and thinking. waiting for the other girls to get up.

Kendra's P.O.V.

i woke up and jumped out of bed. i don't know why i felt so happy...i just had a good feeling about the day ahead of me!

I got dressed,did my makeup, brushed my hair and teeth.

I walked down the hall and into the living room.

Once again Michelle was asleep on the couch.

I ran over to her and shook her softly.when she didn't wake up so i shook her harder. when she still didn't wake up i backed up, ran and pounced on her but i soon rebounded of of her.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Michelle screamed looking down at me from the couch.

"You wouldn't wake up!" i said laughing my ass off as i sat in the middle of the room. soon Michelle was laughing with me.

"Is Jen up yet?!" Michelle asked still laughing a bit.

"i don't know." i said finally stopping the laughter.

"Come on lets eat!" Chell said getting up from the couch. we walked into the kitchen still laughing a bit and smiling but, our smiles soon faded at the sight of Jenna sitting at the table up tear stained cheeks.

"Jen what's wrong?!" i asked worried. she didn't say anything she just collapsed with tears. i ran to her side, scared.

Michelle's P.O.V.

"I have to tell you guys somethin'" Jenna said lifting her head from Kendra's chest. we obeyed and didn't say anything.

"My....um...my dad is in the hospital...with cancer." she said hesitantly, more tears falling down her cheeks.

Kendra gasped and my mouth dropped open.

"It can be cured though! right?" Kendra asked hopefully. Jen just shook her head as more tears fell down her cheek. now all three of is were crying.

When your friends with someone your whole life their family is your family.

"We gotta cancel the rest of the tour!" i exclaimed wiping my tears. "NO!" Jenna yelled at my. "we're not cancelling!" She continued.

Kendra and i didn't say anything. we knew how much our fans meant to Jenna.

We didn't eat. we didn't speak. We just got ready to go to the interview in silence.

~~~~~~

"All right people! show starts in ten!" our manager, Alicia yelled and then diapered into another room.

"Jen you gonna be ok?" i asked worried for my friend.

She nodded. "I survived the day didn't i?!" she said smiling.

"Places people! places!" Alicia yelled.

We all rush around to fine out where we have to be.

Then the music started and the crowed screamed. i looked over at Jenna. she had a smile of true happiness on.

~~~~

"Thank you Winnipeg!" I screamed into the microphone and backing away from the front if the stage. "you have been absolutely crazy and amazing!" Kendra yelled out to the crowd.

"We love you all! thank you!" Jenna screamed. and we all walked off the stage.

"What a show!" Kendra shrieked.

"Yah now we get to sit through and hour so autographs!" I complained.

"Hey we get to show our fans how truly grateful we are!" Jenna said and we nodded. then we walked down the long hallway, through a few doors and out into the screaming crowd.

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

We walked into our house after a long drive and Michelle bolted for the kitchen.

Me and Jen laughed because we knew she wanted to Skype Niall.

"Ok well i'm going to bed so night!" i said hugging Jen. she smiled.

A walked into my room and slipped into my PJs. just as i walked out of the bathroom my phone started beeping.

I grabbed it and noticed i had 10 missed calls and 18 texts.

From Harry

Just wondering how ya doin!

-h xoxo

From Harry

Just heard about Jens dad! i am so sorry! i know it must be hard on all three of you! Are you cancelling the tour?!

-h xoxo

From Liam

Just herd! so sorry!

-L

From Harry

You must be busy since your not replying!

-h xoxo

From Niall

Chell just told me! i'm so sorry!!!

-N

And there was a whole lot more!

I grabbed my iPad and Skyped Harry.he must have been waiting for me because he answered right away!

"Hey! i am so sorry!" he exclaimed "i know!...i read the sympathy texts!" i said jokingly. he smile! i loved his smile with his cute little dimples!

~~~~

REALLY BED CHATER...BUT WHAT DO YA THINK???

VOTE

COMENT

ADVERTISE

AND PLEASE CONTINUE READING!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!