Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V.

the past four months went by so fast! and finally the day we've all been waiting for arrived in Canada at 2:00am!

"OH GOD!! HARRY GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!" Kendra screamed

"sugar i can't go in my boxers!" I yelled trying to get dressed as fast as i could

"YES YOU CAN!!!" she screamed

"no i..." she cut me off

"HARRY!!!"

I helped her off the bed and out her bed room.

"GET UP GUYS!! IT'S TIME!! GET UP!!" I yelled banging on Jenna and Michelle's bedroom doors as we walked down the hallway.

"whats goin' on?!" Niall yelled coming out of Chell's room.

"THE BABIES!!! THIER COMIN'!!!!" i yelled walking my girlfriend across the living room.

"GOD!!" Kendra screamed as we walked out of house.

we got in the car and by the time i got in the drivers seat everyone was in the back. Louis opened my door

"i'll drive mate!" he said pulling me out of the car.

"thanks man!" i said jumping in the back.

I don't know how we fit us all in but we did!

~~

"EXCUSE ME!!! CAN I GET A DOCTOR??!!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS GIVING BIRTH HERE!!!" i yelled as we entered the hospital and some nurses came and took her away.

We must have been quite the sight! i was wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt, Louis was wearing a house coat, Niall was waring long pyjama bottoms and no shirt, Jenna was wearing her PJs and Michelle was wearing Niall's shirt!

We were lead to a hall way in front of the room Kendra was in. i paced up and down it and every once in awhile i'd freeze because i could hear Kendra screaming from inside the room.

"Ok their on their way!" Jen said hanging up her cellphone.

"who?!" i asked stopping in my track

"April and Sheldon!" Chell explained and i mist have looked confused

"Kendra's parents!" Jen explained. i continued pacing.

Man i'm so out of it!

~~~~

"We're here!" i could here April call running down the hall way followed by Sheldon. I continued to pace.

"Harry? can i talk to you?!" Sheldon asked and i walked towards him. "listen...this must be hard for you...your parents aren't here and no one knows how it feels to be in the position your in but i want you to know that...i'm here for you! and i trust you with my daughter and her...your kids!" he said sympathetically. i smiled

~~~~

"Harry!" Louis yelled. i lifted my head out from my hands and looked at him. "your shaking mate!" he said sitting next to me. i just starred at the floor. "listen...i know your scared but nothing is going to go wrong...promise!" He said patting me on the back.

My head shot up to the sound of my girlfriend screaming again.

"How long has it been?!" i asked starring at the door. "an hour" Jenna said plainly.

It feels like forever

Suddenly Kendra let out a huge scream that was quickly followed by a little cry. she screamed a second time and that was also followed by a tiny cry. i jumped to my feet. a nurse came out a gestured for us to come in. i ran to the door.

I looked over to Kendra and she was holding a little bundle wrapped in a pink blanket. then another nurse placed a second pink bundle in her arms. i walked over to her and gazed down at my two, perfect daughters!

"Their so beautiful!" i said in aw of them. Kendra just smiled.

"You wanna hold her?!" she asked and i leaned over and picked up one of the girls.

"What are their names?!" April asked. i couldn't take my eyes off of the perfect little child i held.

"Jady!" Kendra said calmly.

"and this one?!" April asked looking over my shoulder.

"Kenna" i said still looking at my daughter.

~~~~~~~~

"Mornin'' beautiful!" i said walking in her room with a tray with her breakfast on it.

"morning'!" she said smiling as i put the tray on her lap. "i'd better feed the little ones before i get to carried away!" She said placing the tray on the table next to her and got up out of bed and walked over to the two cribs that held our daughters.

"Kenna?...Kenna?!...KENNA!!!" Kendra screamed in panic.

"WHAT?!" i asked worried

"SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!! NURSE!! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!" Kendra screamed holding Kenna in her arms and collapsing to the floor in tears. i gasped as tears fell down my face.

Suddenly nurses were rushing in the room trying to take Kenna out of Kendra's arms and checking Jady. they took our perfect daughter away and i ran to Kendra who was sitting on the floor, crying! i sat beside her and cried my heart out with her.

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry..." the nurse didn't have to say the rest of the sentence...i knew what she was going to say! i bursted out in tears and buried my head in harry's chest.

OMG!!!WHAT???!!!! CRAZY!!!!!

COMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!

PLEASE KEEP READING AND ADVERTISING!!!

THANKS!!!!