Chapter 45

Kendra's P.O.V.

After a few day of cameras and interviews it was time to go to the funeral.

"Hello!" Jason's mom (Ellie) shrieked when she saw Jenna, Michelle and I "oh i am so proud of you you girls!" she said hugging us all at once. "Jason was proud of you too!" she smiled "he was a good man...friend" Michelle said "when we were i school he always had a smile on!" Jenna smiled. i didn't say anything cause i knew i would burst out in tears if i did. "I don't know who would have done this...everyone liked him...well i guess not every one" Ellie said tears swelling in her eyes and her smile quickly fading.

I jumped into her arms "they'll catch the bastard who did this!" i whispered in her ear, crying "well...i hope so! i don't want anyone else getting hurt!" she said looking me dead in the eyes. i smiled a bit. "how can you not be crying right now?!" i asked wiping my tears "Jason wouldn't want me to be sad...he wouldn't want you to be sad either!" she said squeezing my cheeks. i smiled "i'm sorry" i said crying some more. she smiled "can i talk to you?!" Ellie asked leading me into the porch area.

"Jason had the biggest crush on you i high school and still did until the day he died!" she laughed "he wanted a kiss from you so bad...but he valued you friendship more than anything in the world!" she continued "he never got a kiss but he did get your love!" she said tears swelling in her eyes "he got my love and a kiss" i smiled

Flash back

Jason let out a small grunt and i looked down at him "i'm sorry!" i said crying "don't apologize!...it's not your fault!" Jason mumbled through his swollen, cut up lips and smiled at bit.

i bent down until my lips met his.

"You have no idea how ling i've waited for that!"

Real time

"I was with him the night he..." i said as tears rolled down my cheeks "we were at a bar and we talked and...i kissed him...it was only one night but it felt like...forever!" i cried. Ellie just smiled

"There are a few things Jason would want you to have!" she smiled "now don't feel obligated to except any of it!" she said quickly "um...well...the most important thing in Jason's life after he graduated was his daughter!" she smiled "i didn't know Jason had a daughter!" i said a bit confused "one of his girlfriends had her but she couldn't take care of her so Jason adopted her!..anyway...i'm not able to care for a thirteen year old girl so..."

"Ellie...this is a big responsibility and i don't know if i can! i mean...with my own daughter and one more on the way plus all the pets i somehow ended up with i don't know if i can" i explained "i understand" Ellie sighed and tuned and walked away.

Poor Ellie! I had no idea Jason had a daughter! he was such a good friend to me in high school! he did value our friendship! I owe him this!

"Ellie wait!" i yelled jogging to catch up with her "i'll take care of her!" i said quickly "you will!" she shrieked. i nodded and before i knew it she thew her self in my arms "thank you" she whispered.

"Oh! speak of the devil! here she is now!" Ellie said wrapping her arm around a beautiful young girl. "Kendra his is Emma!" she explained "hello Emma!" i smiled and shook her hand and her face lit up "hello! i'm a big fan of your music!" Emma smiled a bit. "thank you!" i smiled "now i know that this is a very sad day especially for you and i might be asking you at the wrong time but...how would you like to come live with me for a couple of days?!" i asked. her smile somehow got bigger "yes!" she squealed and then wrapped her arms around my waits.

"Ok now...the second thing i wanted ti asked you about is Rusty!" Ellie said quickly "Rusty?!" i said confused "our dog" Emma replied

Flash back