Chapter 13

Kendra's P.O.V.

"hey guys!" i screamed as i walked into our hotel room from a long drive back to London. "guys?!" i yelled a little louder...nothing "hello?" i almost whispered "where are they?!" i turned around to face Harry but...he wasn't there!

"Harry?...Harry?!...HARRY?!" I yelled running down the hall. i jumped in the elevator.

"HARRY?!" I screamed when i got to the lobby. "GUY?! IF YHIS IS A JOKE IT NOT FUNNY!" i continued to scream.

i started running over to the door but a bell boy started walking towards me.

"Excuse me ma'am but you wouldn't happen to be miss.Kendra Evens would you?" the bellboy asked

"yes thats me" i said plainly, still worried for my friends.

"well a mr.Styles dropped this off at the front desk and told me to give it to you" the bellboy explained holding a little white envelope

I instantly grabbed it and tore it opened.

Come back upstairs

-h

Thats all it said!

I turned around and walked back in the elevator.

When i reach our floor and the doors opened there was a trail of flower peddles leading me to our hotel room.

I opened the door to streamers in my face.

"SURPRISE!" i heard voices scream. where i finally got though the jungle of streamers i looked around and there was balloons all over the room. every one was in the living room and there was Harry...holding my iPad...Skyping my mom...and my dad!

"OH MY GOSH!" i yelled surprised

"happy birthday!" harry said walking towards me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"right...my birthday!" i said a little confused.

"You didn't forget!...did you?!" Jen asked as her smile quickly faded.

I don't have a very good memory and forgot a lot of things...even my birthday.

"What?!...pff no!" i said trying to sound as serious as i could

"you forgot didn't you" Harry said plainly.

"yup!" i said quickly. everyone laughed

"Hi sweetie!" Mom said from the computer. "hi mom! Hi dad!" i said happily and then looked up to Harry

"How did you do all this?!" i asked him "i didn't! it was your dads idea!" he smiled. looked down at the image of my parents.

"Sweetie? can we talk...alone?" he asked as mom walked out of the room. i nodded and walked into my and Harry's bedroom holding my iPad.

"Whats up?!" i asked jumping on the bed

"um...i don't know how to say this but...um...i know...um...i know you probably think i'm mad at you because of the...of the...babies but...um... your not a child anymore and well...Harry's a good guy and don't get me wrong i'm disappointed...in the both of you but...i'm thinking maybe this isn't so bad" he said hesitantly.

"Oh dad!" i squealed swelling up with tears. "your approval mean everything to me...to us!" i said as tears began to flow down my cheeks.

Suddenly Niall barged in singing "it's cake time! It's time  for cake! i've been waiting so long for this moment and now it's time! TIME FOR CAKE!" i laughed and looked at dad.

"Well i guess that my sign to leave!" dad said laughing as well

"ok...bye!" i said hanging up and walking out of the room.

The rest of the day was perfect! I spent the whole day with the people i love!

OMG!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD, SHORT FILLER CHAPTER!!!!! GRRR!!!

BUT PLEASE VOTE!!! COMENT!!! ADVERTISE AND DEFIANTLY KEEP READING!!!

I PROMIS IT WILL GET GOOD AGAIN SOON!!!!!