Chapter 44

Kendra's P.O.V.

"he hasn't texted you back?!" Jenna asked me when i went to drop Jady off "no...i'm gonna stop by his house and see if i got his number wrong" i explained. Jen smiled "what?!" i laughed "it's nice to see you moving on!" she smiled "it is nice to move on!" i smiled "you know where he lives and you got his number and you kissed him all in one day!" Jen laughed and so did i. "Ok well i got to go!" i said walking towards the door. "bye!" she yelled after me.

~~~~

I pulled up to a small house and checked the address to make sure i was at the right place. i got out of my car and walked over to the front door.

I knocked and stood for awhile. then i knocked again. when he didn't answer i knocked again. when he still didn't answer i decided to go inside by myself (since his car was in the drive way and the door was unlocked)

"Hello?!" i yelled when i got inside.

The house was dark and the curtains were closed. it wasn't very clean and it looked like someone was rummaging though drawers and cupboards. the air was dead still and i was completely silent.

"Hello?" i asked again this time a little more quietly. the only thing running through my mind was

Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!...

My heart was beating really fast and i was almost panting. i was afraid to blink and it felt like someone was following my though the house.

All of a sudden Jason's dog (a beagle) ran down a very dark hall way and then back up it and then back down. "what us it boy?!" i said following the dog down the hall. he stopped at the very last door and started barking.

I opened the door and all those T.V shows and movies about murders came to life right before my eyes.

The first thing i saw was blood stained clothes and then a white sheet that had turned red. then...there on the bed...cover in blood...was Jason!

I almost fell to the floor but i grabbed hold of the wall. i was about to throw up but i ran out of the room and phoned 911.

~~~~

Jenna's P.O.V.

"The twenty-two year old, Jason Smith was murdered last night in him home. Pop star Kendra Evens reported to the police after going to visit her high school friend this after noon. Police don't have a suspect yet but anyone who has any information about the crime are asked to contact police!" I listened to the news reporter "oh my god!" i gasped. i grabbed my phone and called Kendra.

When she picked up all i could here was sobbing. "oh my god are you okey?!" i yelled. She just kept crying "what happened?! Why didn't you call me sooner?!" i yelled "i've been interviewed all after noon" she sobbed "are you okey?!" i asked again this time more calmer. "no" she cried "you have no idea was it's like to see that! he was so...innocent! I don't know who would do something like this!" She cried "i don't either!" I said as a few tears fell down my face.

EEK!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE!!!

THX!!!!