Chapter 42

Harry's P.O.V.

After a week in Canada...a week of Kendra yelling at me....a week of being in my 'home' again...i finally had to go back to London but....tonight!...we're were going to party and i would leave with Michelle and Niall in the morning.

Kendra's P.O.V.

"ready!" Michelle squealed coming up from the basement where the spare bedrooms were. "Michelle you look hot!" i said at the sight of her.

She was wearing a skin-tight black dress that went down to about her knees with a skinny yellow belt and a pair of black heels. her hair was up in a pony tail and she had a gold and black watch on.

"Me?!...look at Jen!" she yelled looking up and down at Jenna's out fit.

She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt with lace in the back. Her brunet hair was flowing freely down her face and she had a pair of black Keds on.

"Well i think Kendra is the sexiest of all!" Jenna smiled at me.

I was wearing a black mini-skirt with a whit button up shirt tucked in and a pair of black heels. my hair was up in a tight bun.

"Yah you kinda got the sexy school girl look going on!" Michelle said examining my out fit "that what i was going for!" i laughed

Just then the boys walked into the room from the basement.

Louis was wearing somewhat skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with a pair of black Keds.

Niall was wearing grey sweat pants and i blue t-shirt.

"Um...no!" Michelle yelled "what?!" Niall asked confused "your not wearing that while i'm wearing this!" she yelled "go change!" she ordered and Niall turned around and walked back down stairs.

While doing so he revealed Harry who was wearing blue skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, a grey beanie and a pair of black Keds.

I found my self staring into his bright green eyes almost drooling but when he looked into my eyes i quickly snapped out of it.

"Kendra...you look...wow" Louis said almost out of breath "LOU!" Jenna yelled slapping his arm "i mean...hon you look smoking!" he said quickly and we all laughed

"Louis right you know" Harry whispered. i smiled and blushed

Wait what?!

"Excuse me?!" i asked offended "you look good!" he nervously "Harry...that was not called for at all!" i yelled "ok!...i understand...i'm sorry!" he apologized

What?! thats not like Harry!

"It's ok" i said examining him trying to find a hint that something was wrong.

He normally wouldn't let up like that!

"Kendra is something wrong?!" Jenna asked noticing i was staring at the wall after Harry moved. "huh?!..oh! no" i said quickly "ok" Jen said laughing a bit.

"I'm ready!" Niall said jogging up the steps

He was now wearing a tuxedo almost (minus the tie) and a pair of black Keds.

"Much better!" Michelle said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Ok! LLLLETS GOOO!" I said herding then all out the door.

~~~~

We could hear the music pouring out of the club as we got out of our taxis. we walked inside and the music was screaming, the drinks were flowing and the dance floor was packed.

Flash back

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and i was having flash backs of the night before.

i remember dancing and leaving the bar, Harry leading me to room and taring off my shirt and Harry throwing me onto the bed and him kissing my neck and his sweaty body against mine

Real time

I quickly snapped out if it!

"Would you like to dance?!" Harry asked "um...i'm gonna go get a few drinks!" i yelled over to music trying to come up with any excuse to not dance with him.

I walked over to the bar counter and ordered a beer.

"Thats a big drink for a little girl!" i familiar voice said from behind me. i turned around to see who it was and there i saw my old high school buddy! "JASON!" I shrieked over the music "hey!" he said sitting down "how have you been?!" i asked smiling, happy to see him "good!" he smiled "and you?!" he asked "wow surprised you don't know whats goin' on in my life!" i laughed and took a gulp of my drink. "well i do but i thought i'd be nice!" he laughed.

We continued talking and two beers later he asked me to dance.

When the song was over we sat back down and talked some more.

After awhile Harry noticed us and walked towards us. "hey!" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Hi" i said a bit shocked to see him "who's this?!" he asked.

I could tell he was jealous of Jason because...well...he made me smile!

"Harry! cool it!" i yelled "NO! i want to know who he is!" he yelled still looking at Jason "thats non of your business!" I yelled trying to push him away but his grip on me just got tighter "you think your a big man?! moving on another mans girl?!" Harry yelled to Jason "Sorry i didn't think she was spoken for!" Jason yelled back "WELL-" Harry yelled but i cut him off "HARRY STOP IT!" I yelled ripping him arm off of me which was kinda a bad idea because he started walking towards Jason. "Harry you drunk! stop!" i yelled pulling on his arm trying to make him stop but...he didn't!

"SHE'S MINE!" he yelled and before i knew it his fist was in Jason's face. Jason fell to the ground and Harry jumped on him and continued to punch him. soon there was a crowed gathered around the two boys encouraging them to keep fighting

"NO! STOP!" I yelled hitting some peoples arms and backs as i walked past them to get to Harry and Jason. hen i reached them i jumped on Harry and pulled on his shoulders to make his stop. it threw him off balance a bit but then he went back to punching Jason. i jumped in between the two, to block Jason.

"MOVE!" Harry yelled holding his fist back, ready to swing "NO!" I yelled back "if this is how your trying to win me back its not working!" i continued "KENDRA-" i cut him off "Harry! he didn't do anything! We were just talking!" I yelled which made Harry drop his fist. there was a pause and then Harry stood up "fine have it your way!" he said kicking Jason's leg and then walked away.

Jason let out a small grunt and i looked down at him "i'm sorry!" i said crying "don't apologize!...it's not your fault!" Jason mumbled through his swollen, cut up lips and smiled at bit.

i bent down until my lips met his.

"You have no idea how ling i've waited for that!" he smiled and i laughed "well i wish i would have done it sooner!" i said wiping my tears.

I looked over and saw Harry staring at us with envy!

Just then Jason grunted again and my head jerked in his direction. i helped sit up and just sat with him the rest if the night...just talking with him!

OOOO!!! WHAT GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???

VOTE!!! PLEASE!!!! I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE!!!

COMENT!!! ANYTHING!!! IF THE CHAPTER SUCKS THEN COMENT IT!!! IF YOU LOVED IT THEN COMENT IT!!!! I JUSY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF MY WRITING!!!

ADVERTISE!!! IF I GET MORE VOTES AND READERS I'LL WRITE ANOTHER BOOK AFTER I'M DONE THIS ONE BUT...THAT ONLY GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU GIYS ADVERTISE!!! SPRED THE WORD!!!! HELP ME GET MORE READERS!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY READERS AND VOTERS AND THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE HOW I WRITE AND ARE HELPING ME GET MORE READERS!!! YOU GIYS ARE AWESOME AND WITH OUT YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITH MY FIRTS BOOK!!! THX!!!