~I'm very sorry~ (5x14)

~Author's Note~

This takes place about in "Season 5, Episode 14: Say Something", when Rory falls asleep on Logan's couch, then she has to go home to be with Lorelai. This is when she comes back to his dorm room, at the end of the episode.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Rory just got done talking with Logan, but then as she was on the way out of then as she was on the way out of his dorm, but then she walked across Logan's living room and kissed him.

"What was that about"? Logan asked, amused.

"Before when I said, well when I called you, said I wanted to hang out, I actually wanted more than just hang out with you". She confessed.

"What do you mean"? Logan ask confused.

"I was afraid that I scared you off the other night", Rory said.

"Why would I be scared off by you"?

Rory looked at him like he was crazy. Unless he didn't remember that her dad, Christopher and Luke fighting after they caught them together.

"I never apologized to you about that night, with my Mom, Dad, and Luke". Luke is the second one that threatened you. My dad and Luke then got into a big fight, well confrontation. My dad was drunk and then he was sent by my Grandma to make Luke believe that my mom attraction to Luke is temporarily, and that my mom and my dad belong together. Long story, short version is my Grandma send my Dad to destroy my mom and Luke's relationship. Now my mom and Grandma are not talking, my Grandma keeps on sending my mom postcards, pretending like nothing happened, like she didn't do anything".

"After Luke broke up with her, she totally fell into being depressed, because of what happened. Thanks for letting me have our limo, and especially since it was yours, so thank you, and sorry I had to leave. Sorry that's a lot to take in. I didn't mean to set you know all of that".

Logan sits on the couch next to Rory, who by the way had sat down on his leather couch, "I'm sorry, I saw the way that they looked at each other, they looked like they were pretty happy together".

"Yes, they were, until my Dad had to ruin it". Rory said, "I even told him to stay away from her, but of course he doesn't listen to anything that you say and he just makes up his mind, and does whatever he wants and takes what he wants, regardless of other people's warnings or feelings", she said. Rory had not meant to lay all of that on him all at once, but she was still so sad and angry at her dad and Grandmother, that it all came gushing out.

While she was talking Rory's eyes started to tearup, Logan seeing her pulled her into a hug and holds her while she cries, "It's okay, it's going to be okay". He said, trying to be supportive and rubbed her back.

"Thanks", she said, thankful for him being there to comfort her. Then he gave her a kiss and we guess what happened after that.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think of it.