~Jason was just leaving (2)~ (4x22)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of the one-shot entitled, "Blaming Jason (1)", this one-shot is about when Emily and Richard Gilmore came in to yell at Lorelia about the room that she made up for them to stay in, and they were even more upset when they saw Jason standing there. When Emily asked Jason if he had a room, at the same time as he was saying "yes", she was saying "no, he was just leaving". This is an alternative one-shot, in where Lorelai when he's about to say that he had a room, Lorelai stepped in and would say that he was just leaving. Hope you enjoy!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

"Lorelai Gilmore", Emily Gilmore screamed.

Oh, great, Lorelai thought. Just what I need right now. Just, not only was she having to do with her parents, who just stormed in the front door of the Dragonfly Inn, that her thoughts were slashed when Emily voice pierced the silence.

"What were you thinking putting me and your father in that tiny room, that we can't even have space away from each other"?, she demanded, as she walked over to Lorelai and stood right in front of her.

Before Lorelai could answer her, Emily noticed Jason standing over to the side, and said, walking over to him, "Hello, Jason, do you have a room"?, she asked reproachfully. If Lorelai had Jason to be put up in one of the room at the Dragonfly Inn, but she puts both of her parens in the shed out back.

Before Jason had the time to answer Emily's question, Lorelai rushes over to where Jason and Emily was standing, and says, "of course he doesn't mom. As I told him and I'm telling you now, there are no other room available, and no, I can't bump someone. Now, in the reason why Jason is here, I didn't invite him here, he just showed up. Now, Jason is leaving", Lorelai said.

Jason turned and said, "Goodbye", to Richard and Emily, and he left, and Emily and Richard went back to their little room that they were staying in.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.

I know that this is not how it played out on the show. I changed it a little, so I wouldn't be copying word for word on Amy and Dan Sherman-Palladino's script for the episodes, "Gilmore Girls".