~Are you alright...what happened? (3)~ (5x14)

~Author's Note~

This is the third installment on this series. This one-shot is about after Rory's call to her Dad to yell at him. This is after that conversation. This is in Logan's POV.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Logan's POV)

When I finally woke up, I reach to the side, and I fell coldness. I get out of bed, get dressed. I look around the kitchen, and Rory is nowhere to be found.

I continue to walk around my apartment, getting some coffee and breakfast. Then I look at the bed stand. I see a piece of paper with some written on it. I pick it up, and it says, "Logan, my mom needs me. I have to go to Stars Hollow for a few days, I will be call you later. Thanks for last night, Rory". I smile, but then I hear outside my apartment door, a sound like someone crying.

Frowning I go and I open the door. I looked out and I see Rory sitting on the stairs, with tears streaming down her face. There's still a frown on my face as I walk out into the hallway and approach her. I sit down next to her, I put her arm around her. All of a sudden Rory scoots over toward me and puts her head on my shoulder. After a moment of silence, I speak.

"Rory, what happened"? I ask.

Rory still with a tear stained face, looked up and says, "Christopher, my Dad. I got a call from my Mom's friend apparently because of what my Dad did at Emily and Richard's wedding renewal, and had that fight with Luke. Anyway, long story short, my Mom's boyfriend, Luke broke up her".

I hug her tighter, with my arms wrapped around her. "I'm sorry", I said.

"And now, because of what my Dad did, my Mom is totally depressed and hasn't gotten out of bed, in a day. I feel that I have to go and take care of her", she said.

I nod, and said, "I totally understand. But, I can't let you go by yourself. Let me go with you".

She nodded and thanks me. I stand up and pull her up with me, and I give her a hug, and then I lock my dorm's door, and we walk together out to my car, from a car service that I had. We get in the back and head off to Stars Hollow.

I offered to go with her, because it looked as though she needed me to go with her. Also it looked as though she looked too distraught to be alone.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.