~Sherry's pregnant Rory (2)~ (2x22)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment, following the one-shot entitled, "You tell Rory?... I will, always (1)". In this one-shot is about Lorelai telling Rory about Sherry being pregnant. What will be Rory reaction to the news!? Well, you should read to find out. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After Sookie and Jackson left after their wedding reception, Rory walked up to where Lorelai was sitting and sat down next to her.

Lorelai looked over at her and smiled and then Rory noticed her face. It changed and now it was sad.

"What's going on, Mom"? Rory asked. 

After a little while, Lorelai raised her head and looked at her and said, "Sherry's pregnant and your Dad went back to her", Lorelai said, sadly.

Rory looked at her, shocked but was not really surprised. Then she looked at Lorelai and said, "Oh Mom. I'm so sorry".

"Oh, Rory. I'm going to be fine", Lorelai turned around and grabbed Rory's hand. 

Rory stayed silent and just smiled at her mom. But, in her head she was thinking "Well Dad. You have done it again".

Days after the wedding, Rory kept a very close eye on Lorelai, just in case she wasn't doing good after what happened with Christopher. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.