~You're Divorcing Me? (3)~ (5x02)

~Author's Note~

This is the third installment following one-shots, "Lindsay Finds Out" and "Lindsay confronts Dean about Rory's letter". At the end of the one-shot, "Lindsay confronts Dean about Rory letter", Lindsay finds out about that Dean was planning on divorcing her, even before he found out that she knew about he and Rory sleeping together. This one-shot is about Lindsay's reaction and a fight. This one-shot is in no one's (Narrator's) POV.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Lindsay stares at the piece of paper. She was shocked. Dean was going to divorce her anyway. He was going to divorce her, without telling her about cheating on her with Rory so he could be off the hook. Lindsay however wasn't going to let him get off so easy.

"Arghhhhhh", she screamed.

Dean just stands there not knowing what to do. He wanted the marriage to Lindsay to be over.

"You're divorcing me"?, Lindsay shrieked, as soon as she stopped screaming, and tried to compose herself.

Dean nodded, without making eye contact with her.

"But why"?, she asked. She had thought that she and Dean had been getting along well recently. Sure, they had, had their fights, and sure he had cheated on her but she forgave him for doing that. Now is turns out that he was already planning on divorcing her, even before she knew about his cheating.

Dean until this time was avoiding eye contact with her, but with Lindsay asked him why he was divorcing her, he turned his head to look at her. He was very surprised at her reaction.

"Why? Why?", Dean said, exasperated. "Come on, Lindsay, when have we not fought. We fight all the time".

"Like, what about"? She said, confused.

"About money, about me working often, about you picking up my phone, and answering my phone, the one that Tom calls me on for extra shifts".

"Well, I do have a problem with you working all the time. We hardly spend anytime together since we got married".

Dean stares at her and then says, "You want a condo, and all of the other things that you want. Well they all require money to pay for them. Unless you want to get a job", he said, very surprised of selfish she was. Or maybe she didn't really care about him at all. She was just taking me for granted. 

"First, the only time that I answered your phone is that one time, and if we were to ever have a family we would have needed a condo".

"Well we didn't. We don't have any kids, so what keeps us from divorcing"?

"Okay, I will sign the papers", Lindsay answered, but before she does, "by the way I found out about you and Rory", she says.

Then she signs the papers.

Lindsay and Dean Forrester are now divorced.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.

~Author's Note~

I just want to make myself clear, I don't condone cheating, I was adding my own thoughts of the subject. Just let Lindsay let Dean know that she knew about them sleeping together, before she signed the papers. Just to punish him, for what he did.