~I warned you...~ (3x02)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 3, Episode 2: Haunted Leg" after Christopher shows up at Emily and Richard's house. While there Lorelai and Christopher gets into a horrible confrontation and then Rory gets into it with Christopher also. She confronts him and reminded him that made promises. What if she went further and said, "I warned you. I told you about what happened when you leave us time and time again. You said that you were planning on staying around",  and that is what this one-shot is about. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoyed reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Rory, hearing loud noises got up from the dining room and come closer. She suddenly hears Christopher say.

"I never thought that you would keep Rory away from me. Whatever happened with us my daughter always called me back. I've called her many times and asked her to call me back. But, She didn't. What's up with that"? Christopher clapped back. 

Lorelai laughed silently, and said, "Really Christopher, have you ever met her. She can do whatever she wants. I don't dictate what she does. If she didn't want to talk to you she must have her own negative things about talking to you".

"Oh, please Lore. This situation has your interference all over it".

Meanwhile, Rory who had been listening to this conversation was tired of hearing about this. "Stop it, Dad. Stop it. I'm so done with this situation. Now Dad, you promised me at Sookie's wedding that you were going to start showing up, also I warned you. I warned you what happens when you decide to make promises and then you don't show up. Now, Sherry is pregnant and you decided to leave us yet again and then you have the nerve to make it seem like it's our fault, well Mom's fault that I'm not calling you back. Are you kidding me? That's really low Dad" Rory said, glaring at him. Then she turned around and walked upstairs, yelling. "Let me know when Dad has left.

Christopher and Lorelai just glare at each other. "Christopher, you need to get out of here".

"Lore"?!

"Leave now".

Christopher sighed sadly and turned around and walked out of the door.

Lorelai turned around and stared at Emily, who had witnessed the entire time. Lorelai and Emily smiled sadly at each other, and then Lorelai gathered herself and walked upstairs to get Rory from her room upstairs. 

Emily, Lorelai and Rory then finished what was left of the disastrous and very upsetting night. 

END OF ONE SHOT!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.