~I heard everything (1)~ (7x18)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 7, Episode 18: Hay Bale Maze" Rory and Logan come to Stars Hollow, so Rory and show Logan around the town Lorelai starts to think that Logan too irresponsible for Rory to be with (really Lorelai after three years of Rory dating Logan, you finally start thinking that, really). So, that night after Rory and Logan have dinner with Logan, in the middle of the night after Rory goes to sleep. Logan goes out into their kitchen for some water. Logan runs into Lorelai, they talk and Lorelai mentions that Logan is not responsible enough to be a proper person for Rory and that he is not giving her good advice about her career in the future. Finally they come to an agreement, and they spend time eating pie and ice cream and ended up talking In the show, it's not clear whether or not Rory were knew about this conversation, but this one-shot is about if she had heard the entire thing. Hope you enjoy!! This is in Rory's POV.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Rory's POV)

I'm laying in my bed, trying to go to sleep. Logan hasn't come back. I thought that he was only going to get water. He is not back yet. Oh no, I have to go and get out there, Logan could have ran into my mom, I don't want her to bait him, and get into a fight again, and to have a disagreement.

I get out of bed, and walk to my bedroom door, and I hear this.

"I know that Rory has told you about stuff that happened between her and me, and also what happened to my job. I want you to be able to think well of me".

"Well thanks, least you know you're made a mistake", she said.

"Yeah, I made a mistake. I'm not planning on making it again. I have quit my dad's company, because I have my own values. I love Rory and I will do anything to make myself working of her", I hear Logan saying.

Worthy of me? I can't stand here and let my mom berate Logan. Maybe it was a mistake to come here, and bring Logan.

I went to open my door, and stare at my mother, and after a couple of minutes of staring at her I said, while I'm still staring at her "I heard everything".

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this. Sorry about the cliffhanger, but it's necessary for this chapter, and I wanted to end the one-shot like that. Hope you enjoy!!!