~Lorelai at the hairdresser (2)~ (4x14)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of the one-shot entitled, "Season 4, Episode 14: The Incredible Shrinking Lorelai".  This is when Lorelai is at the hairdresser trying to taking some time for herself. But, then the delivery guys delivering the oven, that they can't because they tried to call Sookie but she doesn't answer, so they have to take it back to Canada. That is what this one-shot is about this is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Lorelai walks into the hairdressers and sat down to wait to get her hair done.

"Lorelai?! Come on. It's your turn".

Happily Lorelai jumped up and followed the girl who was helping her. She was so excited.

She rushed to the chair and fell into it.

Halfway though Lorelai getting her hair washed, her phone ringing.

"Oh, wait a minute. I have to get this", She cried out.

"Ignore it. Relax".

"No, I have to take this", Lorelai insisted.

"Okay".

"Hello! Yes this is Lorelai Gilmore. Wait, yes Sookie St. James wanted to look and approve it. She was supposed to be there to approve it. Oh, she is not there and you called her and you got no answer. Yes, we still want the stove. No, please don't take it back to Canada", She said. Ended the call talking loudly.

Lorelai hung up and sighed. Oh great. Just another thing that she is going to have to add to her very long list.

END OF ONE SHOT TWO PART SERIES!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.