~Tequila Night with Christopher~ (5x11)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 5, Episode 11: Women of Questionable Morals" after Rory and Lorelai found out that Christopher's Dad, Straub had died. Rory feeling guilty of brushing him off when he was trying to reconcile with her, she drove over there with milk and cookies, after she left his house, she called Lorelai who had that same thought, and she was pulling up to his parent's house in Hartford, while Rory was pulling away, she brought, instead of milk and cookies, it was the grown up version of milk and cookies, tequila. This one-shot is about that evening. This will be in Lorelai's POV, and might be also in no one's POV.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Lorelai's POV)

As soon as I see Rory pulling away the front of Christopher's parent's house. I turn off my car and grab a bag, of a bottle of Tequila. I got out of my car and walk up the front walk. I knocked on the door and also ring the doorbell.

It took a few minutes, but the door finally opened and there standing there was a very disheveled Christopher.

He looks up at me, "Hello, friend". I smile at him and reached inside the paper bag that I was holding, and pulled out the Tequila. Christopher smiled at me and says, "Grown up milk and cookies, come on in".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Lorelai walked in, while Christopher held the door open for her. She was planning on staying over just a little bit, just until Christopher was okay to be alone.

Lorelai and Christopher both sat down on the couch, "How are you doing"?, Lorelai asks him. Christopher stood up and sighed, he walked over to his kitchen got two shot glasses, for the tequila. When he got back into the living room and said, "I'm okay I guess, you know that that Rory came by".

"Yeah, the minute that she was leaving, I had pulled up. So it was good that she came, she told me about you giving up there and trying to reconcile with her and she rebuffed you, and she had felt that father died, so she came here to be with you. She told me that I should be here to be with you, that you need me. Just to be clear this doesn't change a thing. We are still  on good speaking terms, but nothing is going to happen between us. I am with someone and I'm happy", she said. He nodded, and looked down sadly. Lorelai wanted to make sure that Christopher understands that Lorelai has no interest being involved with him anymore, she just wanted to make sure that he understood that a friendly visit was all it would be.

*A couple of hours later*

It's 11 o'clock, at night and Lorelai still there, she and Christopher are still drinking the tequila. Christopher was talking about what kind of cheese

"All he did was belittle me and made choices and made decisions for my life regardless what I wanted. He was an angry man. He was belittling and he was cold. Rory was great to come by, to visit me. You did a good job with raising her, Lore".

Lorelai, looked at him. She wanted to say, "and I did it all my myself, without any help from you, Chris". She however didn't. She just smiled.

Her smile turned into a frown. "Chris it is getting late. The sun is going to be coming soon, and I have to get back home", Lorelai stood up and walked toward the front door, opened it, and walked to her car, with a cup of coffee I her hand.

As soon as Lorelai got in her car, she drove to the closest coffee place, to get coffee.

As she drove she started thinking about what she was going to tell Luke. Should she tell him? Or should she keep it a secret?

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this. Hope you enjoy!!!