~I called him...She answered~ (5x01)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 5, Episode 1: Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller" when Rory agrees to go to Europe with Emily, but she is angry with Lorelai basically telling her and "sending" her away, or it make it seem like Rory had no chance then to reject Emily's invitation to go to Europe with her. Lorelai asks about what is going to happen with her and Dean. While Rory didn't say, she just reacted, but we know what had happened. This one-shot is about what might have happened if Rory told her that she tried to call Dean, but Lindsay answered. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Lorelai and Rory look at each other, in silence. Either one of them knows what to say.

"Well, what about Dean? Have you talked? Are you and him going to be together"? Lorelai questioned her.

Rory sighed and said, "I haven't thought about it". Besides I already called him and she answered, I just hung up".

"So, it's over"? Lorelai asked.

Rory sighed again and looked at her, "I don't know. I really don't want to talk about it".

Rory stayed silent for a few minutes and then she stood up and said, "I have to go back home and pack", Rory said, walking away, leaving Lorelai sitting at the table.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoy reading this.