~We are snowed in~ (2x10)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 2, Episode 10: The Bracebridge Dinner" at the Independence Inn Lorelai was going to host the Bracebridge group. But, because of the snow the group cancels. This is a one-shot about when Lorelai gets the call that the group is snowed in, and they can't make it. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello, Independence Inn. How may I help you? One moment, I will get her.

"Lorelai! Phone for you".

Curiously Lorelai picked up the phone and said, "This is Lorelai"!

"Miss Gilmore. Hi I'm the director of the Bracebridge group", he said. 

"Oh, yes. We are all ready for you", Lorelai said, excitedly. 

"I really hate to say this since it's so last minute, but I'm afraid that we are going to have to cancel our reservation".

Lorelai's heart sank. All of that work they're done and it would have been all for nothing. They really had needed this money and they had booked all of the rooms at the inn already. So, they were going to be totally out of that money.

"Well", she said. "I guess that I understand. Okay. Well, maybe another time"?!

After Lorelai hang up, she just stood there and stared at the phone. What just happened here? How was she going to tell Sookie. 

Lorelai sighed and walked into the kitchen. Sookie, noticing her face stopped what she was doing and went over to her and said, "Lorelai?! What's wrong"?

"The Bracebridge group... snowed in", Lorelai said, brokenly. She looked at Sookie. Sookie looked at her. 

"What? Now"! She said. 

"Yeah", Lorelai said, nodding her head. "They are snowed in and they will not be able to come".

Sookie nodded understanding, and then looked around at all of the food that she spend all week cooking, "What are we going to do with all of that food, now"?

Lorelai turned around and looked at all the food. "I don't know. But I can't think right now. Let's go to Luke's and get coffee.

Lorelai and Sookie just looked at each other, nodded and walked out of the kitchen and jumped into Lorelai's car and drove to Luke's.

They needed coffee and they needed it really badly, right then. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.