2

Hope you guys enjoyed that first chapter, and hope you enjoy this one too. This isn't mine, I saw the storyline online and I just wrote it with a twist...so hope you enjoy. So vote, comment and follow, blah blah, onto the chapter :)

Tratie

862 words
•••

Travis was putting in an order by the bar, where he got placed near by tonight. He wasn't complaining though, that meant he was placed by Katie during his shift.

He walked towards his girlfriend while seeing that she was putting drinks on a tray for him to pick up and deliver it to the designated table. He put his elbows on the counter and rested his head on his hands.

"What are you doing after your shift?" he asked her

She looked up and smiled at him "I'm going home and seeing my boyfriend"

"That's a coincidence, I'm going home and seeing my girlfriend too" Which was true since they live together

"What's your boyfriend like?" he grinned

"He's annoying, kind of a pain in the ass" she teased "What's your girlfriend like?"

He smirked "She's perfect." Travis saw a pink tint on her cheeks that didn't escape him.

"Oh really?" She asked with a teasing tone and smiled dreamily at him

"Oh really" he nodded and took the tray of drinks and walked away towards the table.

Their whole relationship felt like a dream. They love being together. They love working together. They love going on dates together. They love waking up together. They basically love doing everything together.

It was comforting. Katie and Travis were constantly happy. It was all smiling and giggling. It was like they were in a little bubble shielding them from the rest of the world.

The only thing was that when it shattered, would they still be happy?

They were happy before, but his thought of their bubble being shattered and they didn't love each other as much as they did. He put the drinks down on the table and smiled at the customers.

Travis came back over to the bar and saw Katie making a drink for two guys.

One had blue eyes and blonde hair. The other one had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. And they were both eyeing his girlfriend hungrily.

She was smiling and giggling at them. His heart clenched as he watched the scene in front of him.

But he quickly reminded himself that flirting was part of her job as a bartender. He watched her flirt with multiple people before and nothing should change, even if he wanted something too.

She's just trying to make tips he thought to himself

"Katie Kat" Travis called to her. Her head turned towards him and she made his way to him once the two guys got their drinks.

"Yes?" she asked him with a smile

"I need a gin and tonic and two pina coladas" he answered in a harsh tone. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened her mouth about to speak, but he spoke up, with the same tone "Were you flirting with those guys over there?"

She stared at him for a second "What?"

"Nothing," he felt his face get hot "just the drinks please"

He quickly walked away.

That was so stupid of him. How could he say that? It's her job for crying out loud. She's doing her job and he needs to do his. He went out back and took a deep breath of fresh air. He needed to count to
sixty before he came back in.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

He heard the back door open.

6, 7, 8, 9, 10

"Trav, what happened?" He heard her ask "Are you okay?"

11, 12, 13, 14, 15

He didn't reply, he just needed to focus on his breathing.

"Please talk to me"

16, 17, 18, 19, 20

He still didn't reply. He just needs to clear his mind.

21, 22, 23, 24, 25

"You've never acted like that before" she said in a confused voice.

26, 27, 28, 29, 30

"Were you jealous of those guys?"

31, 32, 33, 34, 35

"Trav, you need to talk to me"

36, 37, 38, 39, 40

"Just twenty more seconds please" he muttered

She didn't say anything, just watched him take deep breaths.

...58, 59, 60

He turned to her "Okay, I just needed to clear my head. I'm sorry, I know how I said that was wrong. I know you're just trying to do your job" He took a step towards her and wrapped her arms around Katie.

"I accept your apology" He could feel her smile against his chest "You know, if it makes you feel any better, I don't have any interest in those guys, just you"

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. It definitely made him feel better.

"How about after our shift, we get some food?" He proposed

She looked at him and nodded. He kissed her and grabbed her hand, leading her back inside. "We need to get back to work before we get in trouble"

She nodded and kissed his cheek before serving another customer, while he delivered more drinks.